This game has been a huge hit everywhere I have played it. I really hope I can bring something very fun to Voat as well. The rules are incredibly simple:
- I will post a picture of 3 creatures. You take one of the creatures and edit the picture in a program of your choice (always save as .png)
- When you edit the picture, you 'evolve' the creature. This can be a new limb, sensory organ, tail, etc.
- Post the picture here. If it has the same name it is an evolution of said creature. If it has a new name it is a subspecies. For example - if a creature called a "X" is edited and someone names the new edit a "Xo" both the X and Xo exist. But if the new creature is still called "X" it replaces the original X and the original X cannot be evolved again.
- If you are editing someone's creature, reply to their post
- You may edit any creature you want, but you cannot edit the same creature twice in a row.
- There is no winning or losing, just having fun. Our goal is to create a fun new world full of creatures, not be an internet tough guy.
Still confused - here's an example.
Let's begin. We are in a small pool. There is no other life around but ourselves. 3 creatures dominate this pool:
- Sy - A algae that just floats around gathering sunlight for energy
- Cip - Feeds on Sy. It is very fast.
- Roh - A voracious, yet inefficient predator. It whirls through the pool hoping to grab a Cip with its claws.
Current evolution tree
Feel free to ask any questions. And let's have some fun, huh? The last big game I had resulted in this.
Edit - I will try my best to keep up with the evolution tree as the game progresses. I have added it into the body above