You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–] LilBrattyMkr 1 points 4 points (+5|-1) ago 

I had a baby kitten that didn't make it to 9 months old. The vet, which I'll never use again, was convinced he was being poisoned. Finally figured out he was diabetic. I went in to say goodbye (left him in the morning for them to figure out what was wrong, went in later on that day) and he had already passed. Didn't even get to say goodbye. Snuggle with the little guy and know he'll be better in the long run. Sorry you have to go through it too.

[–] billyvvinz 1 points 0 points (+1|-1) ago 

I learned taking my dog to the vet for something relatively minor that it was mostly guesswork. After 600 bucks or so and a year of back and forth with nothing working I started making my dog's food myself ... and the problem resolved.

[–] TheAmerican [S] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Thanks man