I'm know I'm probably not your favourite goat, but I don't take it personally. The anon psyop against me ~6 days ago may or may not have been correct in naming me one of the key people to whom you were addressing with the comments in your sticky, but I'll assume at the very least I wasn't absent from the list.
I like you either way, Putt, and honestly cannot thank you enough for providing Voat to us for as long as you have; hell, I wouldn't blame you if you crashed the whole thing right now and moved on with your life. You're a good dude for what you've done already, and it sucks to think that I've (probably) given you headaches and work you didn't deserve.
I know it's going to sound/look like I'm doing this as some form of mockery or with some undertone of derision, and I can't really seem to find a way to avoid appearing that way, despite not actually meaning it; hopefully this disclaimer will help you not take it that way.
I've been wracking my brain for the past week or so, in an attempt to understand exactly what it is you don't want us to do to newcomers. I've come up with a few possibilities, and would like clarification:
1) Don't direct them to the colloquially-known Voat introduction sticky that outlines the general trends and ideas of Voat.
2) Don't be racist in front of them.
3) Don't name the Jew.
4) Don't downvote them for asking for upvotes.
5) Don't speak out against their moderators' deletions and bannings.
6) Don't downvote their crappy/degenerate/etc. submissions.
7) Don't post/comment on their subs/content.
8) Don't link them to redpills, or try to redpill them.
9) Don't be honest with them when they admit something about themselves personally that I find disgusting/degenerate/etc.
I can't think of anything else that I do, or that anyone else does, and I cannot think of anything else that people have actually complained about, either here or the other site, after some group gets repelled. We're "Nazis" and "hateful" and "racist" is what's written over there; "4chan turned up to 11" was one of my personal favourites.
I'm more than happy to have some kind of gentleman's agreement NOT to do whichever of these you think is the problem for some period of time you decide. It's your house, and if you perceive that I'm proverbially shitting on your carpet, I'd rather you pointed me in the direction of the loo.
Thanks again, Putt, for everything you do for this website. I hope it gets easier and more financially viable, if that is, indeed, your goal.