0
23

[–] goatboy 0 points 23 points (+23|-0) ago  (edited ago)

Or, just cut school funding by 90% and force schools to compete for the remaining 10% of cash. You'd be amazed at how much bullshit the schools will remove from the curriculum, from the policy manual, from the administration, from the bullying guide, from the lack of parenting involvement, every leftist idea will go out first. Only essential education and survival of the fittest will remain. Real education will go up 1000%.

Right now we subsidize incompetence, distraction, and indoctrination. To pay for education, you must starve indoctrination.

0
7

[–] worthlesshope 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago  (edited ago)

Nah they'll remove all the art, sports, and "non-essential" classes first. Probably even remove the class for stupid kids and put them in the same class as normal kids, fire half the teachers, and make classes twice as big. Then create even more stupid rules.

Making stupid rules and enforcing them costs almost nothing. Might even save money.

2
5

[–] HaveNotBe 2 points 5 points (+7|-2) ago  (edited ago)

just cut school funding by 90% and force schools to compete for the remaining 10% of cash. You'd be amazed at how much bullshit the schools will remove from the curriculum, from the policy manual, from the administration, from the bullying guide, from the lack of parenting involvement, every leftist idea will go out first. Only essential education and survival of the fittest will remain. Real education will go up 1000%.

It's almost like fascism works or something.

[–] [deleted] 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

0
2

[–] Synthicide 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

All you need to teach kids to read and write is a chalkboard, paper, pencils a few books and a copy machine.

0
10

[–] fusir 0 points 10 points (+10|-0) ago 

Or don't remove the shithead kids. Let them learn to deal with normal people doing normal things.

1
9

[–] RonBennington 1 points 9 points (+10|-1) ago 

Blacks are incapable of this I hope you know.

[–] [deleted] 1 points 0 points (+1|-1) ago 

[Deleted]

2
-2

[–] HaveNotBe 2 points -2 points (+0|-2) ago 

Obviously, you're a super leftist shariabluetherecord shill for saying such ebil wacciss things, you democratic plantation bigot!

0
9

[–] DieselBustersYes 0 points 9 points (+9|-0) ago 

"They took away acting like zombies?"

What the absolute fuck?

[–] [deleted] 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

0
6

[–] slwsnowman40 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

The best part of the Florida shooting is if they didn't stop arresting to get federal grant money, he wouldn't have been able to purchase the rifle he used.

[–] [deleted] 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

1
6

[–] SexMachine 1 points 6 points (+7|-1) ago 

School recess used to be brutal. I fucking hated it. Almost every day it was smear the queer, and I'd always be the queer.

So did everyone else though. We played it with a football. Whoever had the ball was the queer, and everyone had to try to tackle him. If you were about to go down, you could try to pass it off or get tackled. Getting tacked sucked because it wasn't like, oh your down, no, it was everyone on the playground jump on the pile on top of you until you were squished and couldn't breath, and then your glasses wouldn't fit right afterwards because your skull got misshapen from being crushed.

The best part of smear the queer was that there wasn't a "I'm not playing". If you were sitting by yourself, and that ball landed in your lap, you either had to run or get smeared.

I heard they even took tetherball off the school playgrounds.

0
7

[–] HaveNotBe 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago 

Almost every day it was smear the queer, and I'd always be the queer.

Maybe you should stop being a queer then.

[–] [deleted] 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

0
3

[–] AndrewBlazeIt 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

Rekt.

0
3

[–] Optick 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

Smear the queer

Lmao they never would've let that fly in my school. Oh how the times have changed.

0
6

[–] plowboys 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

As we saw in Parkland, the school district and the police department were working together in overlooking crime for federal funds. Public education has long been overrun by liberals who are guilty of this practice...many minority students are not disciplined due to quotas when expelling students.. school system promote TOLERANCE and ,ANTI-BULLYING all in a rouse to foster an anything goes attitude toward gender, appearance, behavior ..you are not to judge others.. this is a dumbing down and an acceptance in abhorrent behavior to produce a generation absence of critical thinking and dependent on group think....the government has pushed this in an effort to easily promote bigger government and socialism..

0
1

[–] VoatMobile 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

I bet a lot of their grades were fake too. Now they have a budget to demolish the building.

[–] [deleted] 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

0
3

[–] coolmoe 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

If you can dodge a ball you can dodge a wrench

0
2

[–] llwish 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

Getting your ass kicked in dodgeball is great motivation to not be a fat fuck kid... so sad.

0
4

[–] peacegnome 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

if you aren't allowed to discipline kids then you have to make everything possible off limits.

With guns it is simply "people, similar to those who don't hate trump" also like guns. If they actually cared about anything other than hurting their opponents they would try to decrease gun deaths through the low hanging fruit (like removing violent people from society, regardless of skin color).

load more comments ▼ (13 remaining)