You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →


[–] retractableclaws 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

If you don't contest these misdemeanor charges, be sure to get his record purged. I think this process varies by state, but you can pay a couple hundred bucks and get it purged from his record and the internet (the latter being the real problem).