As an incremental step to a soon to be released larger feature we have pushed a deploy designed to remove subjectivity from moderator actions. This feature is called “Subverse Rules” and is exactly how it sounds, the rules of a subverse.
This feature needs to be tested in the normal ways (trying to break things, ensuring the process isn’t wrong, recommending any changes/improvements).
Areas of Change:
- Moderators can Add and Edit Rules using management interface
- User reports require a rule violation to submit report
- Comment / Submission deletions require moderator to cite a rule violation
- Rules display on side bar of subverse
- Each subverse has a link in sidebar to display all rules
- The urls used in the subverse management pages have all changed so any dead links should be reported
We are getting very close to releasing some great new features and we can’t do it without the help from all of you. Much love.