0
28

[–] Braintrust [S] 0 points 28 points (+28|-0) ago 

0
10

[–] Heimdallr 0 points 10 points (+10|-0) ago 

I'm surprised that was allowed to air, that was great.

0
8

[–] MaFishTacosDaBombBro 0 points 8 points (+8|-0) ago 

Jesus.. It's gonna be a shit-storm.

0
1

[–] SpitfireXVI 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

The Sleeping Giant is now awake.

0
6

[–] Ralphie69 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

Thank you for posting the link. I need a bottle of CALM THE FUCK DOWN NOW juice. Infuriating and what is worst is that the majority of Americans blindly vote without honestly thinking for themselves and doing research.

0
5

[–] fagnig 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

Conspiracy theory: The more informed voters there are, the more uninformed voters you need to import to maintain the balance.

0
15

[–] Jewbacca 0 points 15 points (+15|-0) ago 

lol getting fired is the least of his problems. So who wants to take bets car crash or suicide himself.

0
8

[–] 0fsgivin 0 points 8 points (+8|-0) ago  (edited ago)

nah...there gunna wait 6 months and just fire him. If he wound up dead soon that would be a national media firestorm or at least they would risking it.

Just wait 6 months...let him have his 15 minutes. Then shit can him for trumped up reasons or none at all. Sends a message to the other journalists but its not really THAT newsworthy. You'll get ripples about it over the internet even then but 6 months for now. People are going to be worried about 20 other new stories not his firing it will be old news.

Wanna help this guy out? be ready for when hes got a youtube channel...cuz thats where he may end up in 6 months.

0
1

[–] MaFishTacosDaBombBro 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

I'd put the odds at 70/30.

70% chance he'll get shit-canned, and 30% chance he won't and other reporters will start coming out and reporting on the nefarious actions of big corporations.

0
2

[–] Gardmeria 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

I've got money saying he's going to pour amphetamines down his throat, cut out his tounge, crash his car into a wall, throw his dead body into a flooding river.

0
1

[–] freetoshare81 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Probably just a wood chipper.

0
4

[–] fagnig 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

The left and the right wing both should be sticking up for the nations working class (which includes the middle and lower-middle class), and both Bernie and Trump, are doing this. Im proud of the Right for this renaissance of working class representation. TRUMP 2016!

0
1

[–] Gardmeria 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago  (edited ago)

Tomorrow: Fargo news anchor disappears.

0
0

[–] Wolfspider 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

FARGO! FARGO! FARGO!

3
-3

[–] stelleta 3 points -3 points (+0|-3) ago 

Fargo Fuck Yourself.