You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

0
76

[–] Broc_Lia 0 points 76 points (+76|-0) ago 

It's always isolated cases. The thought police are never more than 1% of the population and they usually only bother a few isolated cases (which are enough to keep everyone else's heads down).

Even at the peak of the gulag system their inmates never reached 10% of the population, but that was enough to imprison the other 90%.

0
18

[–] YoHomie 0 points 18 points (+18|-0) ago 

I learned something today. Great reply.

14
-14

[–] Elbower_of_Quants 14 points -14 points (+0|-14) ago 

Watch this dimbulb.

0
9

[–] jthun2 0 points 9 points (+9|-0) ago 

on the positive side, it also means that we only need 10% of the population to grow some balls and pick up weaponry or tools of sabotage

0
4

[–] Broc_Lia 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

Less. If even 2 or 3% of any population actively set out to destroy their government it'd be curtains.

0
1

[–] SexMachine 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Wasn't it 3% or is that just a meme?

0
3

[–] MrShekelstein 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

If just 30% of britbongs fight back against this it becomes unviable.

30% is all they need to stop this.

0
4

[–] Caesarkid1 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

5% would be a start.

0
2

[–] dias17se 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

Where are the hooligans that fight over football ?

0
2

[–] FuckTheVirileAether 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

decimation dates back a long time. kill 10% of the people, the rest fall in line.