You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

0
7

[–] a100167 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago 

Hmm, I dunno. In my experience probably about 20% of blacks are A-OK folks and the remaining 80% are complete useless animals. It's funny, there doesn't seem to be any in betweens lol Now that being said, there aren't a ton of blacks where I'm from though honestly so those number are pretty close in my neck of the woods at least but they probably vary.

0
0

[–] worthlesshope 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Most blacks live outside of USA though. If you visit africa you'd probably find 99% are retarded.