You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–] [deleted] 2 points 2 points (+4|-2) ago 


[–] SubspaceDistortion 1 points 0 points (+1|-1) ago 

Gooks are Koreans right?

[–] EdSnowden 1 points -1 points (+0|-1) ago 


[–] BLOODandHONOUR 4 points -2 points (+2|-4) ago 

All forms of Asians are now commonly generalized into the slur "Gook" but I'm sure you could think of a more specific term for them.

[–] PsiloTheWolf 4 points -3 points (+1|-4) ago  (edited ago)

Gooks, chinks, zips and japs are all specific types of slanteyes. If you dont know which type they are, and lets be honest here, who the fuck can tell? They all look like theyve been staring at the fucking sun. Anyway, if you dont know, just use the generic term "slope." Its important to use racial slurs properly. Wouldnt want to offend a dirty chink by calling it a gook.