You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →


[–] CowWithBeef 0 points 13 points (+13|-0) ago 

Can I sue the H1-B program for lost wages over this?


[–] WhiteSurvivalist 2 points 7 points (+9|-2) ago 

Talk to a (non-jew) lawyer.


[–] green_man 1 points 6 points (+7|-1) ago 

I'd think a jew lawyer would be the one you would want if it involves extracting large amounts of shekels.


[–] slwsnowman40 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

In this instance, I think you'd want a jew lawyer. The pay day for them would be worth the effort.


[–] nmgoh2 1 points 4 points (+5|-1) ago 

Virtually impossible to prove abuse.

The employer is required to do a search for a qualified US candidate, and that search can mean taking out an ad in the church bulletin offering half the going rate for a citizen employee. When they don't get any replies, they're allowed to search outside the US and start the H1-B process.

You'd also have to prove you lost your job because of the H1-B replacement instead of the "real" reason you were fired for tardiness, punctuation errors, or some other bullshit reason or just laid off during a "restructuring".

And then there's the fun counter argument that this is the free market at work. Someone was willing to do your job for lower price than you were offering. The firm simply saw more value in the discount wage worker that is virtually an indentured servant that can't look for a different job, ask for a raise or even day off without risking deportation.


[–] CowWithBeef 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

I was thinking more along the lines of this mistake reduced the market value of ALL engineers and they should be able to file a class action lawsuit for the reduction in wages. Then apply this to everyone affected by illegals and the government pays full price for its policies and mistakes.