Code of Conduct
- Adhere to the Voat User Agreement.
- Be civil.
- Instead of just blatantly downvoating a submission or comment, consider commenting to let OP know why you feel his or her contribution needs your downvoat.
- Post links to a website's desktop version, not mobile.
- Feel free to promote your own strategy related indie game, review, guide, tutorial, podcast, etc., but don't spam. You know the difference.
- If you come across anything that's on sale, please submit a link. If it's a limited time offer, add the date it ends in square brackets, for instance [13 aug].
- No clickbait.
- Mark all NSFW posts appropriately.
- Submissions reposted within a short time will be removed.
If you want your sub featured, please PM @vegard.
For even more gaming subverses, check out /v/gaming's megathread, or the wiki compiled by @Hohenheim.