- Girlfriends are not allowed to interact with my friends or coworkers.
- Coworkers are only that, if on the small chance I meet someone intelligent (male*) it will only begin when one of us resigns the workplace.
- Friends that I enjoy hobbies with do not meet each other (chess friends, kayaking friends - NEVER meet or know of each others existence). If they should meet then I make a hasty effort to move along or if they meet when I am not there I do not discuss how well we know each other or our interractions.
- Family also can also cause trouble by giving up information that I do not wish to be shared with 'friends' or exfrienemies.
The reason for this is to limit gossips and also easily eliminate gossips - I simply leave one hobby group or 'friend' and they can cause me no more harm.
This is the same for girlfriends - who seem to share ANY and ALL things that are said to them (though males are also prone to this - to a lesser extent, they don't tend to blab everything I've ever said to them), even if I tell her not to tell anyone these things. Yes I also limit information that is shared with girlfriends.
My hobbies are also my time away from my girlfriend.
Also girlfriends can be problematic during breakup - they can stalk, go psycho (tantrum, shaming, revenge fucking, screaming and purposefully making it difficult for me to do my work or hobbies - trespass orders are a hassle).
* females will always have a romantic interest, eventually**
** men & women cannot be friend except under special circumstances:
1. she has a long term partner who has met me
2. she and I have share some interest and is the main topic of conversation
3. we interact in a safe setting; public place or with other people in the close vicinity, during the day, without alcohol, when we are both of a stable emotional state
I welcome your thoughts, insight, psychoanalysis, and criticism.