INFORMATION WARFARE BASICS
Information Warfare (IW) is the technical science devoted to all forms of non-kinetic, electronic-based covert, overt, and clandestine activities towards an adversary. The actions may be defensive, preemptive, offensive, or reactionary. The adversary may be an individual, a business interest or industry, or transnational actors or nation/state.
The overall goal of IW is to gain total information superiority over a populace, an interest group, a government, or other group(s) whereby the dominating force is able to manipulate, control, and shape the perspective of a target.
What most do not realize is exactly how technical and encompassing the science of IW is.
Q is a white (friendly) psychological operation (PSYOP). PSYOPS are just one tool within the IW toolbox. Why is a Q a PSYOP? Because Q uses non-traditional, electronic based communication tools to gather a disparate group of people (we, the Patriot Anons) together in one location (Voat) in order to build unity, spread information (and disinformation), and to bypass all commonly used forms of communications – print, broadcast, web-based news – in order to push out an unadulterated message. Radio Free Europe and (once) Voice of America are older examples of the same type of PSYOP, using older technologies.
For those who really want to understand PSYOPs in detail: https://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-301.pdf
Drilling down more, we get into what is known as Memetic Warfare (MW). MW is a “tool” used in conjunction with larger IW operations. MW is so critical to today’s cyber battlefield, that DARPA has dedicated substantial resources to the topic. USCYBERCOM is also heavily involved: https://medium.com/@MichaelMcBride/why-the-us-government-spent-millions-weaponizing-memes-a894cec5a2d2
Why is this important? Why should you care? Because all of us are guilty of passing along memes filled with misinformation and worse, disinformation.
This OP was built from a meme which has been circulating around for several years: “The Loudmouths All Have Dual Citizenship…with Israel” https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2737978
Note: Personally speaking, no one with dual-citizenship should be able to hold an office in Congress or become a political appointee.
Makes sense, right? Believe me, I’d like to see every single one of the POS on said list out of office, or worse, depending on their level of corruption. Not because they are Jews, but because they are all most likely very corrupt.
There’s one problem, though. No one ever bothered to do some basic fact-checking:
• None of the memes regarding elected officials with dual US-ISR citizenship had a citation or source listed.
• None of the “supporting” web articles from fringe sites contain a citation or source.
• There is evidence to support any of the politicians listed hold dual-citizenship.
• Breitbart (a trusted source) refuted the claim that Bernie Sanders held dual-citizenship: https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/10/host-accuses-jewish-sen-bernie-sanders-of-being-israeli-citizen-based-on-facebook-comment/
• The origins of this list are traced back to this article (about Sanders), where the list is mentioned: “Rehm responded by saying that she had mistakenly thought Sanders was on a list of politicians with alleged Israeli citizenship compiled by a radical pro-Palestinian activist who, as Jared Sichel at the Jewish Journal points out, was killed in Gaza in 2011.” Source: https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/no-bernie-sanders-does-not-have-dual-israeli-citizenship-1.5371082
Who is the source for the Name-The-Jew-Politician list? It’s none other than Vittorio Arrigoni, “Hero of Palestine”: https://electronicintifada.net/content/vittorio-arrigoni-hero-palestine/9307 Arrigoni, an Italian pro-Palestine journalist and solidarity activist. Arrigoni was killed in 2011 by another rival terror group within Gaza.
This leaves 2 possible outcomes for those who repost this narrative:
1) Misinformation: The poster does not put in the requisite research and investigation to determine if the provided information is true, false, or in question. This happens frequently and occurs based on a trait of human nature – intellectual laziness and lack of training in critical thinking and research.
2) Disinformation: The poster of the information does not care about the veracity and uses it to promote and influence an audience in order to achieve a greater goal. In this case, promoting of the “Jews control the world” narrative.
Understand this is not some impassioned, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel call to arms in the form of counterpropaganda. This post is in reaction to a very narrow-scope disinformation narrative which can be disproved. Hopefully, many of you promoting disinformation should pause for thought at the most likely source of this information – a pro-Palestine radical Leftist.
Use your mind people. Don’t believe everything you read. Unless you want to. Then you are a sheep.