You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

0
0

[–] blumen4alles 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Okay, you know how you only use 10% of your brain? That's because the other 90% is filled with curds, whey, and dick cheese.