0
18

[–] OhRutherfordBehave 0 points 18 points (+18|-0) ago 

We need to get him on VOAT for an AMA.

0
4

[–] Shekelstein6M 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

He's already on voat.

@PatrickLittle

0
3

[–] thatguyiam 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

Shaved head pic with undoctored timestamp or its a lie

0
1

[–] JTMTL 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

I pray he makes the 200,000. After 9/11, every American needs to know the truth and start getting very angry.

0
3

[–] watitdew 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

He is busy as fuck right now transitioning from a one man show to delegating things.

5
-4

1
10

[–] lissencarak 1 points 10 points (+11|-1) ago 

All donations to Patrick's campaign are publicly available. Keep that in mind. If you donate anonymously, he will have to give the money to the FEC.

0
6

[–] obvious_throwaway1 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

Use the same legal loopholes the globalists use against them.

The correct answer to this problem is the combination of a 501(c)3 and a 501(c)4. Complete anonymity and the ability to contribute to political campaigns directly with 49% of the funds, and indirectly support a political campaign (advertisements, etc) with the remaining 51%.

I'm already in the process of getting EIN's for both and filed last week.

0
3

[–] lissencarak 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

You should make a guide and post it

0
0

[–] ShinyVoater 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Rooting around, it looks like there's a $600 fee per shell to get 501(c) status. Am I (hopefully) missing something? That's a little more than I can do, especially if it's a yearly thing.

0
3

[–] Dr_No 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

Guess one got to be American to donate?

1
2

[–] FuckYouReddit- 1 points 2 points (+3|-1) ago 

Hell I'm Canadian and I'd gladly donate to him just for the show.

0
2

[–] ShinyVoater 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

Super PAC + shell corporation.

0
3

[–] obvious_throwaway1 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

The correct answer to this problem is the combination of a 501(c)3 and a 501(c)4. Complete anonymity and the ability to contribute to political campaigns directly with 49% of the funds, and indirectly support a political campaign (advertisements, etc) with the remaining 51%.

I'm already in the process of getting EIN's for both and filed last week.

0
0

[–] speedisavirus 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Yeah, because super pacs are all over rampant white supremacists

0
8

[–] cthulian_axioms 0 points 8 points (+8|-0) ago 

If the election is being conducted using electronic voting machines, the result is guaranteed to be fraudulent. Even if Little got 70% of the actual vote, (((the masters))) won't allow him to win. The result will read "Feinstein 51-49 Little".

1
7

[–] alphasnail 1 points 7 points (+8|-1) ago 

I hope he wins. We need a good victory

0
3

[–] cyks 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago  (edited ago)

He needs to win to start an adult conversation about israel. Threats of war, poverty, criminality, etc... are the current topics that the proponents of israel rely on. This needs to change. Him taking stage will force the public to retain what pro-israel government entities spew.

0
6

[–] mememeyou 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

0
4

[–] kneo24 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

Look at the brand new accounts trying to accuse him of being controlled op and a kike puppet.

0
3

[–] nrlftw 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

Wow I didn’t know he was in second place! OK I’m voting for him…

1
-1

[–] puggy 1 points -1 points (+0|-1) ago 

Sorry but he's not in second place or even close. The reality is that he has zero chance of winning against established party big-wigs in both parties but is a protest vote.

0
0

[–] nrlftw 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

That sounds more like it...

0
3

[–] sugamari 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

how in the hell is finestain so high in the polls - isnt she like 85 years old? how is that rigged? GO LITTLE

load more comments ▼ (17 remaining)