These are taxpayer paid employees who participated in Child sex slavery, child porn, child prostitution etc.
Some abusing their own children. They've all been arrested and sentenced. This post will briefly describe each persons crime.
Pizzagate. It is possible. It can happen. It has happened within our own government.
I also wonder if investigators recognize any of the names that may have a link to Pizzagate people.
This will take a few threads. This is not my work. This is the work of Lori Handrahan. Her website it http://data4justice.org/
She states on her website.
"The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) reported that from 2007 to 2013 there has been a 5,000 percent increase in images/videos of child sex abuse with an estimated 22 million images/videos available on the market. In 2014, alone, NCMEC processed 24 million child sex abuse images/videos - a reported 48,000 percent increase since 2002. Of these 75 percent were of children under 12 years old with 10 percent of that being the rape of infants and toddlers."
Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
• Donald Sachtleben, a 54 year old former FBI Agent was arrested, 14 May 2012, and charged on child pornography charges. He plead guilty to distribution and possession and was sentenced, 14 November 2013, to eight years in prison. He was also sentenced to unrelated charges of one count of disclosing and one count of possessing classified information. At the time of his arrest Sachtleben was Director of Training at the Center for Improvised Explosives at Oklahoma State University. He served the FBI from 1983 to 2008 as a bomb technician and counter terrorism investigator. Sachtleben had been using the handle email@example.com when he was caught sending images of child sex abuse in an on-line forum. He wrote, “Saw your profile on (a file sharing network). Hope you like these and can send me some of ours (sic). I have even better ones if you like.”
• Keith Dietterle, a 28 year old FBI Analyst, was arrested, 23 November 2012, on child porn charges. He plead guilty to child porn possession and was sentenced, September 2013, to more than three years in prison. Dietterle was caught when he sent child sex abuse images/videos to an undercover Metro DC Detective. The detective was posing as a man sexually abusing his 3 year old nephew and 12 year old daughter. Dietterle described the rape of the children as “So hot man … how’d it start?” and discussed meeting the detective with the intention of sexually abusing the three year old boy. Upon his arrest, the FBI terminated Dietterle’s employment.
• Brian Doyle, Deputy Press Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security, was arrested “for trying to seduce online someone he thought was a teenage girl.” Doyle was charged with 23 felony charges related to sexually graphic conversations with a person he thought was a 14 year old girl who, in reality was, an undercover detective. On 17 November 2006, Doyle was sentenced to five years in prison with ten years probation thereafter. He is a registered sex offender and was released from prison on 11 January 2015.
• 31 year old Eric Higgins, a Homeland Security Customs and Border Protection agent in Michigan, plead guilty to child porn possession. Over forty images of a child previously identified by law enforcement were found on his laptop.
• Nicholas Bolden, a 40 year old Homeland Security Customs and Border Patrol agent, was sentenced for child porn possession on his government computer. Bolden had accessed a Russian child porn website while at work from his work computer. A child porn CD was also found at his workplace desk.
• Gilbert Lam, a 38 year old Homeland Security Customs and Border Protection agent who worked at San Francisco airport, was charged with child porn possession and distribution. Investigators said his electronic resources were “elaborate” and included “a whole closet… independent server, several computers, several hard drives…”
• Robert Rennie, a 43 year old Homeland Security agent who worked in the National Protection and Programs Directorate, was charged with attempting to solicit sexual acts from more than seventy young girls using a fake Facebook account and pretending to be both a male student at a Virginia middle schools as well as a college student at George Mason University.
• An unnamed Homeland Security agent with Customs and Border Protection and Byungki Koo an Air Marshal were arrested for trafficking “young women” from South Korea in a sex-trafficking ring in Queens, New York.
National Children’s Museum
• Robert Singer, 49 year old father of two and Chief Operating Officer for Washington DC’s National Children’s Museum, was arrested, 6 November 2007, and charged on five child porn distribution counts. He plead guilty and was sentenced, 16 July 2009, to five years in prison. Singer was caught sending child sex abuse images of children as young as five years old, including from his work computer, to an undercover New York Police Detective who was posing as a 12 year old girl and her 33 year old mother. Singer was pretending to be a 15 year old boy. He was using the online handle badboy2. Upon his arrest, the museum terminated his employment.