Here's a snapshot of the front page of PG https://archive.fo/dZ142
Here are some posts that are definitely against the rules:
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1454419 - technically against the rules, but a good message.
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1454489 - technically against the rules, but an important message
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1453660 - technically against the rules, but a good message
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1453145 - technically against the rules, but motivating
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1454778 - shitpost by someone who i think is trolling
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1453444 - potentially dangerous post, honeypot who knows (maybe im paranoid)
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1454770 - scan and looks like a shitpost, but I'm so tired I cant comprehend it.Help?
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1452857 - I haven't seen any politicising... concern troll? Or good message? It's against the rules
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1454797 - against the rules, what is this? is it useful?
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1453603 - against the rules, could be legit or not. wat do
- https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1454803 - yeah nice but against the rules - this is just feelgoods
That's like 50% of the posts which are potentially not useful. We've already had users commenting the front page looks 'spammy'.
I think the bolded ones at least should be deleted. Happy to get thoughts, esp @crensch and @kevdude. I'm starting to lose my ability to vet.
When I started deleting intially the front page was mostly either feel good posts, meta posts or complaint posts.