You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–] HennyPenny 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

"Anyone concerned about the actions of clergy or any Church worker should contact our Manager of Victim Outreach and Prevention" No, call the local police first and last, skip the Church.

[–] EffYouJohnPodesta 1 points 1 points (+2|-1) ago 

that is akin to reporting a Scientologist to someone within Scientology, they'll ignore it, and help them cover it up. I'd report to the cops, never ask questions to the church itself.

[–] Factfinder2 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Hear, hear!

[–] carmencita [S] 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Hmm. You make a good point. I think I would call police and maybe then contact a church in this diocese? He says he will cooperate and wants to change things for seminarians. But at this point there must be some we can trust. It's hard to know who to trust. Vigano is a good guy and a few that stood up for him. Sigh. This is frustrating.