[–] kr1t1kl 2 points 27 points (+29|-2) ago 

Fuck child abuse, but please don't blindly support the government being able to regulate property. Banning ownership of objects should not be a function of government.

[–] fellowWhiteGuy 4 points 7 points (+11|-4) ago 

really naive to believe kikes would do anything benefiting white children. it probably wont even be used for pedo dolls at all but to mis-classify all female looking dolls so they can keep feminism as long as possible

[–] 3141592653 1 points 0 points (+1|-1) ago 

"feminism" means "equality for women", and the feminist movement was the first to acknowledge the existence of child sexual abuse. just sayin.

[–] Oh_Well_ian 3 points -1 points (+2|-3) ago  (edited ago)

blindly?? I'm positive producing CHILD SEX DOLLS is not protected by the Constitution. Government absolutely has the right to prohibit any activity or 'object' it deems dangerous to individuals, groups or the public safety.

You would have thrived in the Weimar Republic, along with the rest of the ignorant degenerates and hypocrites who think Child Sex Dolls are an expression of FREEDOM. It's blatant normalization of Pedophilia, you stupid cunts.

'Good Goy.... Goooood'

[–] ESOTERICshade 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

Government absolutely has the right to prohibit any activity or 'object' it deems dangerous to individuals, groups or the public safety.

Anybody that fucks a baby robot sex doll should be put on a remote desert island, but, no, what you just wrote is a recipe for tyranny.

[–] Norseman 2 points 18 points (+20|-2) ago 

And today all of voat went blind and celebrated the government telling you what you can do, what you're allowed to own, and what they are allowed to regulate.

Who gives a fuck what someone wants to do in their bedroom with anything that isn't another person.

[–] TheGreatRoh 3 points 14 points (+17|-3) ago  (edited ago)

Like banning 18+ women with small tits from entering porn. The elites have access to real kids. Your neighborhood pedo would go after actual kids. This is a push by feminism to ban all sex robots. While I think anyone who would buy these are degenerate, I'm not going to trust pedophiles for fair enforcement of the law..

[–] InflationSlave 2 points 10 points (+12|-2) ago 

So they can get the real thing?

[–] Enigmatic_Continuum [S] 5 points -3 points (+2|-5) ago 

If they want to do hard prison time, if they're lucky.

[–] CowWithBeef 1 points 12 points (+13|-1) ago 

It's powerful people above the law banging kids and blackmailing each other. They're just going to continue destabilizing countries to abduct children. They're not going to do time. They're in charge. Banning sex bots accomplishes nothing against these monsters. That's why congress doesn't mind doing it.

[–] BloatedVoatGoat 2 points 6 points (+8|-2) ago 

Careful, all out bans start with its to protect the kids and stop pedos. A robot is an object and then the feminists will go after all of them next because thier power will be taken from the cuck betas to a degree.

[–] TurdSlinger 2 points 6 points (+8|-2) ago 

What if those are stopping them from doing something to hurt a child. I read somewhere when they banned porn rape increased.

[–] Enigmatic_Continuum [S] 3 points 1 points (+4|-3) ago 

Castration or lead poisoning is the only deterrent.

[–] Norseman 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago  (edited ago)

Here some hard pills to swallow.

What's two things you absolutely can't tell anyone you are? A holocaust denier or a pedo. Think about that. What two types of people will make YOU socially ostracized if you hang around them after knowing what they are? Holocaust deniers and pedos. Think about that.

Stop and think for yourselves. They're not roving hollywood monsters out to destroy, but that's what they are painted as. Why? And (((who))) is doing that?

hard pill 1 - 99% of them are men and women just like you who are just a little fucked in the head because they were touched when they were kids. The other 1% are willing to do anything to get sex, with a child or man or woman, and they are the problem. That 1% would kidnap, rape, and murder anything (even an animal) if the right opportunity shows up.

hard pill 2 - the 1% is what MSM throws in your face constantly because (((they))) want the other 99% to get no help at all. If the 99% are social outcasts they will 1. keep seeking actual kids (which (((they))) very much want) and 2. BE MORE WILLING TO SUPPORT THE LEGALIZATION AND NORMALIZATION OF PEDO CULTURE because some want some validity but most want some actual help but can't even seek help right now without having their lives completely ruined.

hard pill 3 - As you suspect, that is (((their))) ultimate goal in this world right now. The more pedo's they can make social outcasts > the less will ever seek help > so the more kids they will touch > and spread the problem until it reaches a tipping point > until most of the population in a country is a pedo or is more willing to look the other way. And the more socially ostracized they are the more they will push for normalization.

hard pill 4 - It's been shown many times that some psychological treatment and giving them a valid outlet like drawings and sex toys will prevent basically all of the 99% from going after an actual kid. That's how you reduce pedo's in a society, give the current ones help, break the cycle to greatly reduce their numbers in the next generation and to protect our kids, and make sure any new ones that pop up can get treated.

The ones that will still go after a child if given treatment and a valid outlet are the 1% and have many other mental and emotional problems. They would rape a full grown woman and not give a damn either. There is nothing you can ever ban that will stop them because they do not give a shit at all.

[–] Blacksmith21 2 points 1 points (+3|-2) ago 

Amen

[–] 3141592653 1 points -1 points (+0|-1) ago 

research repeatedly shows the INCREASE the chances greatly. and I strongly feel that is NOT true about porn. more likely the opposite

[–] belphegorsprime 3 points 5 points (+8|-3) ago 

If only they put half as much effort into investigating / prosecuting / sentencing pedophiles that hurt real kids.

[–] Enigmatic_Continuum [S] 3 points -2 points (+1|-3) ago 

Compared to what was investigated and prosecuted during Obama's terms, I'd say they're doing quite well.

[–] belphegorsprime 3 points 0 points (+3|-3) ago 

You and I both know that is a shit-tier comparison. We gotta do better than this. I don't give a flying fuck about banning pedo sexbots, nor treating symptoms. Until the pedo elites are brought to justice, victory has not been achieved.

[–] ESOTERICshade 3 points 3 points (+6|-3) ago  (edited ago)

Thank God because child robot sex doll shit was really creeping me out.

load more comments ▼ (22 remaining)