You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →


[–] Honeybee_ 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago  (edited ago)

Yes ALWAYS REPORT! I don't know how I feel about broken links, I usually will try to include a link to a scamadvisor or whois website, I suggest using links like this but not directly linking to the site, then the responsibility does not lie on the poster or Voat. As for reporting please always report child exploitation and CP.



  3. Over Seas

  4. INTERPOL/INHOPE (select country and report)

  5. Your local police... if the child in your immediate area or you know where they are CALL POLICE FIRST.

Do not save links or images, you will incriminate yourself and be no help to anyone!