If you thought that the fact that Laura Silsby, a known child trafficker, worked for Alert Sense was not important...
Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 2.17.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 7.49.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 7.33.57 PM.png
...Or if you thought that the fact that Podesta Group managed Amber Ready, a phone app to keep your kids safe, was not important...
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.34.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 7.29.54 PM.png
...Or maybe, if you thought that the top level US officials working to cover up pizzagate was not important...
Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 12.05.44 PM.png
...Or perhaps, if you thought that it was fake news that child trafficking is being covered up in any way in general...
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 7.31.08 PM.png
As it turns out, you'd be wrong, and also, as it happens...
...the evidence of a cover up is staring you straight in the face. (See below)
So, there's this...
Lisa Irwin Pictured With Her Siblings
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.03.51 AM.png
Kidnapped from her crib, October 3, 2011.
'Hi, here's a missing kid. She looks like this...'
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 10.45.21 AM.png
Then there's this...
Once again, here is a photo of Lisa Irwin in the Bradley / Irwin home at the age of 10 Months, in October 2011.
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.04.57 AM.png
Photo of "Annabelle Chism" grabbed from Greg Chism's channel, the date was 6 or so months after the kidnapping - this is the earliest known footage of "Annabelle Chism" from any social media I could find - March 2012.
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 10.10.16 PM.png
May 2012, someone purchased a birth certificate on the dark web using Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's credit card
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.05.08 AM.png
October 5 2016:
Take DOWN YOUR SIGNS, Deborah Bradley!
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 6.57.44 PM.png
Me: "Hi, I found the missing child... Hello, FBI? Hello????"
And then there's this:
No, I'm serious, she's Deborah Bradley's missing daughter...
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.04.48 AM.png
Here's a poster with an updated photo age progression which conveniently doesn't look like Lisa Irwin / "Annabelle Chism" (same person).
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 10.45.09 AM.png
Shortly after ToyFreaks dad Greg Chism took his channel down, I was sent further harassing messages online. One of them said, "Congratulations, you found a baby that looks nothing like Annabelle!"
I beg to differ. The "two" girls (one girl) resemble each other identically (because it's the same girl).
As much as I want to, I will not distract you with the details of the rest of the harassment I received in this post (it was incredibly bad) because I want you to focus on the photo above.
1) Self, does the new age progression released yesterday by NCMEC resemble the baby photos of Lisa Irwin?
2) Self, who was the anonymous person complaining about the missing child poster being in Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's front yard? Why did they wait until Pizzagate became big news? (Answer: because suddenly people would all be looking for missing kids much?)
3) Self, does the new age progression released yesterday by NCMEC resemble the 5 year age progression in any way?
4) Self, how did the media storm surrounding the fall of Elsagate channels happen to occur all during the same few days of the month of November and how is it that the stories on ToyFreaks just happened to copy all of Amy James's articles on ToyFreaks yet none of them mentions Lisa Irwin?
5) Self, how did the police or authorities quoted by BuzzFeed "determine" that "the child" ("Annabelle") "wasn't missing?" Was a DNA test with Deborah Bradley and Annabelle conducted, or did they simply cover this whole case up?
6) Self, how does one get in touch with Deborah Bradley?