Use logic when reading the comments....Please...
From what many of us are gathering on /pol/ and r/conspiracy lately, we're starting to doubt the "anti establishment" qualities of his presidency.
To me, it seems as if the elite chose him as a populist to appeal to theorists and subvert our effectiveness as the truth movement. We are traditionally skeptical of politicians, especially the presidency.
It seem as if the trust for trump spread once the "alternative media" started to endorse him. Alex jones, PJW, cernovich,ect. Couldn't these guys be gatekeepers that "flipped" on us? Do you really wanna get sucked into the partisan vaccum? Cmon..
Here are a few concerns I have with the trump presidency.
- Trump was financially bailed out by Wilbur Ross, A Rothschild consigliere in 1990, after his failing Taj Mahal project.
When questioned why he helped him, Ross said; "the trump name is still very much a future asset for us"...
How is his Rothschild connection anti establishment in the slightest? Aren't the Rothschilds the evil English banking dynasty?
Also, trump made Ross a cabinet position. Why was this a good move?
- After singing the harms of Wall Street and corrupt bankers, he makes several Goldman Sachs and wealthy billionaires his cabinet members. The point is, he lied to you, turned around, and "got the band back together" so to speak, appointing many of the former bush era cronies in positions of power. Why is this good for us ? Do you trust a Goldman Sachs cabinet? Explain.
- Why did trump meet in private, and visited the home of known globalist Henry Kissinger? These first 3 alone are fucking incriminating as shit and, reveal to me, a very establishment friendly puppet. Can you explain this? Are you OK with this and why?
- Trump often discussed his plan to defeat the "terrorism boogeyman" in ISIS, and often cites his willingness to, as he put it, "bomb the shit out of them and take the oil". Why is he pushing the fake terrorism boogey man to accelerate more illegal war?
Also, why after claiming terrorism was bad, and that Saudi Arabia was a known funder of terrorism (and potential 9/11 involvement), why did he do a multi million dollar arms deal with Them?
- You would agree that the CIA is a globalist and evil intelligence agency, correct? Why Is trump saying that the CIA is "great" and "terrific"? Why did he say that he was behind them "1000%"?
- Why was his Bombing of Syria a strategic move for the betterment of US citizens? Was it not allowed to occur under false pretenses?
Also, after criticizing Obama's policies, how are the continued drone strikes helping make America great again?
- Finally (I will be editing more, stay tuned), also after criticizing Obama and his waste of taxpayer money to fund vacations and golf trips, is trump already golfing almost every weekend and wasting over $400,000 dollars A DAY for security at the Trump Tower? How are these acceptable to you? Why are you willing them slide.
These questions should be very easy for you to explain, considering your die hard and obsessive support for him as the current POTUS. How do these moves, which many of us consider to be terrible overreaches of power and authoritarianism, benefit our country and help take down TPTB?