This is related to pizzagate because this is about the institution, The Josef Korbel School at the University of Denver, from which Monica Peterson graduated and with which she was closely associated, up until her death in Haiti where she was attempting to establish an NGO to fight human trafficking.
Here are the "dots" I have collected about The Josef Korbel School of International Studies, which may be a possible avenue for more investigation since, in the words of this blogger, "The Josef Korbel School and its graduates seem to be very much at the heart of US government foreign affairs."
Disclaimer: The Josef Korbel School of International Studies appears to be a wonderful and prestigious institution, educating and training individuals for work in international government circles. After all, Joe Biden visited last September, praising its work to the skies. See VP Biden's pro-globalist speech here. I'm not making any claims about it, just presenting some little "dots", which might be completely unrelated and irrelevant:
1) The Josef Korbel School for International Studies was named after former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's father and trains interns for government agencies like the DoS, DoD, FBI and Peace Corps. Former SoS Condoleeza Rice is its most distinguished graduate.
2) Monica Peterson graduated with an MA in International Development from Josef Korbel and worked closely with it in her postgraduate work as a research fellow at the Human Trafficking Center, of which her professor Claude d'Estree was the executive director.
According to her professor Claude d'Estree, Monica was working to establish an NGO in Haiti, which might possibly have been the organization "Free the Slaves", which has been listed as a Clinton Global Initiative program. Free the Slaves was highly praised and endorsed by Claude D'Estree who met the co-founder of Free the Slaves, Jolene Smith, and was impressed by her work.
Monica's fellow student and associate, Rex Hamaker, with whom she testified before the Colorado Senate, is the Director for Communications and Marketing for Free the Slaves.
3) Recently, another connection with Josef Korbel School has come to light. John DeBlasio, the CEO of the scandal-ridden Sallyport Global, which allegedly ran a human trafficking/prostitution/smuggling operation at a major air base in Iraq, also owns the GPD Charitable Trust. The GPD Charitable Trust has endowed a program at Josef Korbel School for interns to the Middle East, the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, which might possibly suggest that DeBlasio had a vested interest in obtaining government agents who might possibly facilitate or corroborate with his own operation---not stating this as fact, just presenting the possibility.
4) The dean of Josef Korbel School is Christopher Hill who has a very distinguished career as U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, and served as U.S. Ambassador to Korea, Poland and Macedonia. It is perhaps worthy of note that President Biden worked closely with the Korbel School’s dean, former Ambassador Christopher Hill, who served as the United States’ representative in Iraq from 2009 to 2010.
5) Wikipedia also notes that Hill worked very closely with Richard Holbrooke, the U.S. Special Envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan.
6) Ah, the late Richard C. Holbrooke, a person of enormous interest. More on him in the comments section below, otherwise this post will never end.