👉👉 Click Here to reach the Executive Summary of Pizzagate Evidence 👈👈
It's been five months since v/pizzagate was created to advance and preserve citizen journalist research into child sexual abuse by the global elite, and people have done an amazing job despite unrelenting censorship, shilling, trolling, and disinfo campaigning.
Some of you have expressed frustration with a loss of momentum in the investigation, an increase in poor-quality posts repeating old news, and little new evidence. After discussing things among the mods, we think our community needs are somewhat different now than they were back in November. Back then, people needed a place they could publish their research and collaborate on deepening it. That focus allowed us to collect valuable information.
Originally, the hope was v/pizzagatememes would become the hub of public awareness planning posts. Posts on this topic were considered too "meta" for the research subverse and we asked you to repost them there. But that hasn't happened. So we would like to officially designate SOURCED posts about how to raise awareness of "Pedogate" as not "meta". From now, on, posts about organizing protests, poster or flyer campaigns, tweetstorms, meme warfare, letter-writing and the like, as well as new investigative activities to fuel them, will not be removed so long as they satisfy Rules 1 and 2.
About Rule 4: Unsourced discussion posts will still be removed.
It's the knowledge-sharing we do here that provides the ammunition for our argument and the source of our power. Also, lack of supporting links is the main spider hole shitposters crawl through to unleash their forum-sliding and concern trolling, so we have to maintain research subverse standards there. Unsourced discussion is always welcome in v/pizzagatewhatever and v/askpizzagate.
How to make a powerful, non-meta Information Warfare submission
As always, you should clearly state a premise that advances the Pizzagate/Pedogate investigation; then support it with linked sources. In the case of public awareness efforts, it might look like this:
- A headline that clearly states the proposal and how/why you think it will help advance the investigation
- A more detailed description of what is proposed and why, and possibly why it is needed now, or is superior to other possibilities
- Links to research from the investigation that should be included, examples of similar publicity efforts and why they were effective, how-to resources that would be helpful, etc.
To bring maximum crowd-sourced energy, talent and momentum to the task, be specific. The specifics you provide inspire others to contribute additional specific material, ideas and improvements and lead to targeted, specific action people can take to make a difference.
Meanwhile, as the comment discussion unfolds in these positive action plan posts about what to do to raise awareness, there will be plenty of natural opportunity to discuss some of the "meta" issues people worry about. So, for example, if you want to talk about what happens if Trump does not follow through, don't slap an unsourced discussion up that will have to be removed. Instead, submit a piece about organizing a letter campaign to Trey Gowdy or Melania -- with a link to a draft letter, and links to research to be included. The concrete letter campaign is the "what," any meta discussion about the need for it is the "why." And the trolls? BTFO! ⛐
Some questions to get the brainstorming going:
- Who are the most important targets for knowledge bombing? Nationally? Regionally? Culturally? Locally? Personally? Why?
- What information is the most important or powerful to share? Is it different for different targets?
- What is the message we want to get out? Is there more than one?
- Are there pizzagate stinkbombs we DON'T want to deploy because they hurt the argument? Why?
- What would make you hesitate to engage in this fight? How can the community help mitigate?
- Are there effective tactics we should adopt from the enemy? Are there tactics we should shun?
- Do you have any special skills, knowledge or background you can offer to the cause you would like people to know about (without revealing who you are in real life)?
"I tell people about this old American general who puts an entire room of people in the dark. The eyes adapt to the darkness, but you can't see a thing. The general doesn't say a word and suddenly he flicks on a lighter, one little light, and due to the prolonged darkness, you experience a manifestation of light from a single point and everyone can slightly see each other again. And then he says: 'That is the power of our light'.
Unite. Unite. Come together and this entire shit story ceases to exist. That's how fast it could happen."
~ Ronald Bernard, Real Big Money: Revelations of an Insider