I know, I know, aliens? Space aliens? Yes. This post is going to get increasingly unbelievable and far-fetched. But hear me out - I've been researching all this stuff for months and I believe I can tie it all together. Also I am about as far from a crazy conspiracy nut as you can get - I'm an atheist, scientifically-minded, and I believe in reason and evidence, so take that as you will. But I'm also open-minded and I don't dismiss something just because it sounds absolutely ridiculous at first - that's why I'm here researching Pizzagate! So I urge you to take a similar attitude with what follows.
(1) As is common knowledge to people who followed the Wikileaks developments (and this was known beforehand as well), John Podesta is OBSESSED with aliens. He has been trying to get the government to disclose their existence through FOIA requests for a long time, and maintained contact with former astronaut Edgar Mitchell (6th man to walk on the moon), who was convinced of the existence of aliens, Tom Delonge (Blink 182 singer, who quit the band to focus on aliens), and Terri Mansfield, director of the ETI (Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) Peace Task Force.
That by itself is not terribly remarkable, maybe just a bizarre hobby right? Maybe not though...
(2) Conspiracy theorist Max Spiers was found dead in Poland this year with black liquid coming out of his mouth. Right before his death, he texted his mom, "if anything happens to me, investigate." As it turns out, he was investigating both aliens and satanic rituals, and many believe that he died because he got too close to the truth.
"In an interview just days before his death he revealed he believed in the Fourth Reich and Dulce Base - a new wave of Nazi power and a mysterious underground facility where aliens and humans experiment on people."
"His ex-girlfriend Sarah Adams told The Sun that his death could have been part of a satanist ritual, which she claims Max told her about."
He was apparently investigating a U.S. Army pedophilia ring, and according to his fiancee he was about to expose elites who use "black magic."
I don't know about you, but when I hear about someone turning up dead, especially when it concerns the government and elites, I get very suspicious. And that makes me take what they were saying more seriously, no matter how ridiculous it seems.
(3) Okay wait, did you just say Nazis? The Fourth Reich? Well there are recently declassified documents which apparently indicate the Hitler DID survive WWII and fled to Argentina!
And I have heard tons of conspiracy talk about Admiral Byrd's mysterious naval task force which was sent to Antarctica shortly after WWII, allegedly to destroy the remnants of the Third Reich which fled there. And according to this old Russian documentary, he had to turn around in defeat because his fleet was attacked by...Flying Saucers!!
And we know that Antarctica has been a hot topic in the conspiracy community recently, with John Kerry inexplicably making a visit there, pyramid shaped objects being found on Google Earth, Buzz Aldrin being evacuated, etc. There might very well be something to this.
This also ties into Hollow Earth theory, which is fascinating, but which I'm not entirely convinced of and would probably take us too far afield. I think that underground Nazi bases in Antarctica is hard enough to believe already.
(4) Now, have you heard of this Dulce Base incident? This guy Phillip Schneider claims that in 1979, while working at a secret military base in Dulce, New Mexico, he came face to face with a 7 foot tall gray alien. He drew his pistol and shot it dead, but not before the aliens' ray weapon mutilated his fingers and "sliced him open like a fish." This apparently ignited some kind of military conflict in which 66 people died in these classified "underground alien wars."
Schneider came forward to tell everyone about this, as you can see in the lecture below. Not long after this recording was made, he was dead.
At the 33 minute mark, Schneider starts talking about missing children.
"The New World Order and the Alien Agenda are one and the same. It's world takeover and the decimation of the population of this planet. ... There are nine races of alien populations. They look at the human being as a bag of food. They're not cannibals, they don't use the bones and flesh, They use the glandular secretions of animals and human beings as a mixture of the vitamins for their food. They get high off of our adrenal gland substances, called adrenalchrome. It's something like cocaine to them. ... Right now there are 100,000 children totally unaccounted for through FBI archives, cannot be traced anywhere. They haven't been murdered, nobody's ever seen them. I think they're holed underneath in some of these bases and they're summarily done away with and they're literally eaten."
David Icke has also talked about this adrenal gland stuff, he believes that not only are the elite satanist pedophiles, but they are also Reptilians (what he calls Archons), and they feed off the energy of children, and get a special high off of sexually abusing them. Could these Archons be just another name for aliens? Or perhaps the other way around?
(5) Now connecting this to Comet Ping Pong, there is a mural of an alien playing ping pong there. Also "comet" Ping Pong? Could there be more to the space theme than people would initially assume?
Alright, so that was the evidence. Now let me offer some speculation, my theory about what is going on. My theory is that if these aliens exist, they're probably pretty damn intelligent right? If, for some reason, they didn't want to make their presence known among the general human populace, they could be more or less successful at that (aside from some incidents such as Roswell). But, some elite humans either discovered their presence, or the aliens decided to reveal themselves to these elites. Regardless, they are working together somehow, and perhaps only a tiny slice of the elite actually knows they're real, where other slices of the elite merely suspect it (Podesta could fall into this camp). The Nazis knew they were real, that's why they spent so much time looking into them and even constructing their own flying saucers (pretty sure that's true! Need to corroborate). As Schneider said, there are multiple races of aliens. Perhaps the world wars were a kind of proxy war between them, with one species of alien backing the Allies and the other backing the Nazis. After being defeated, the Nazis and their alien allies retreated to Antarctica, where they reside in underground bases. Some elites are probably aware of this and have been covering it up the whole time.
Now, as high up as Podesta may seem to us lowly humans, when you consider the whole deep state apparatus he could be a fairly small fish (no pun intended). He only suspects aliens exist. But, these aliens need a constant supply of that adrenochrome. So the aliens have set up these Satanic cults, where the initiated (but not quite fully-initiated) think they're worshipping the Devil (or Moloch, or what have you). That's all their tiny minds can understand, but it serves its purpose (sexual abuse and sacrifice of children). Comet Ping Pong is a front for Satanists. But Satanists themselves are a front for aliens. The "black magic" talked about is actually alien supertechnology.
If this is true, we're up against a lot more than we thought we were, that's for sure.
If you're still skeptical of aliens, I suggest checking out some of this guy's videos. Sure, there's a good number of things you might be able to dismiss. But I think he is onto something with these UFO sightings, and he is pretty reasonable about saying when something is clearly a hoax versus not. Just recently there was a mass UFO sighting in Turkey, thousands of people were tweeting about it before they were quickly erased by Twitter.
Thoughts? I know it sounds ridiculous. But the more I think about it, the more compelling it seems. Are we really dealing with aliens and Nazis and Satanists in Antarctica here, or am I totally insane?