You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–] ARsandOutdoors 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

It’s called “Jazz print.” Why people picked up on it and decided to bring it back, I’ll never know, but I do remember using the cups to drink Brisk Tea when I was younger.