You can login if you already have an account or register by clicking the button below.
Registering is free and all you need is a username and password. We never ask you for your e-mail.
1970-01-01 | Sherbrooke woman missing in West Africa still alive, says Burkina Faso official | CBC News
'"We're aware of reports of a Canadian missing in Burkina Faso," the ministry said in a statement in response to Dandjinou's comments. '
'They travelled through France, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania and Mali before arriving in Burkina Faso. '
'Global Affairs Canada has provided limited details about the case since the two travellers went missing. '
'A Quebec woman and her Italian travel companion who went missing in West Africa late last year are still alive, but no longer in Burkina Faso, according to a government official of the African country, speaking on an Italian news channel.Édith Blais, a 34-year-old Sherbrooke resident, and Luca Tacchetto, a 30-year-old Italian national, went missing from southwestern Burkina Faso in December, after having travelled by car through Mali. '
'Blais and Tacchetto set off in his car on Nov. 20 from the northern Italian town of Vigonza, outside Padua. '
Sort: Top
[–] Seventh_Jim 0 points 2 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago
They'll be eaten after they're worked/fucked to death.
I'm a little bothered that I'm smiling at that.
[–] obama_sin_laden 0 points 1 point 1 point (+1|-0) ago
i hope she pushes out a couple of niglets before they kill her to let her feel the love of diversity, he's probably already dead.
[–] derram ago
https://unvis.it/https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/edith-blais-still-alive-reports-1.5097228 :
'"We're aware of reports of a Canadian missing in Burkina Faso," the ministry said in a statement in response to Dandjinou's comments. '
'They travelled through France, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania and Mali before arriving in Burkina Faso. '
'Global Affairs Canada has provided limited details about the case since the two travellers went missing. '
'A Quebec woman and her Italian travel companion who went missing in West Africa late last year are still alive, but no longer in Burkina Faso, according to a government official of the African country, speaking on an Italian news channel.Édith Blais, a 34-year-old Sherbrooke resident, and Luca Tacchetto, a 30-year-old Italian national, went missing from southwestern Burkina Faso in December, after having travelled by car through Mali. '
'Blais and Tacchetto set off in his car on Nov. 20 from the northern Italian town of Vigonza, outside Padua. '
This has been an automated message.