You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–] Plant_Boy 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

If you lose your wallet, then you should be documented by the country, so they can look you up and recognize that you entered legally.

The country monitors who enters and leaves via port and passports, regardless of if you're a citizen of said country or a visitor. You should know this if you entered the country legally.

[–] karmatic 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

I'm well aware of entry and exit procedures.