You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →


[–] ohgoodlord 0 points 43 points (+43|-0) ago 

Thank you god. Let's be honest again.


[–] karmatic 12 points 27 points (+39|-12) ago 

I'm Mexican. I'm an immigrant and a lawful permanent resident in Canada.

If I lose my wallet, I'm undocumented - literally, someone without documents. If I hop a border illegally, I'm not undocumented, I'm illegal.

Mexican illegals have documents. Those documents show that they aren't American, and aren't in the country legally.


[–] GlassSmith 16 points 3 points (+19|-16) ago 

I'm an immigrant and a lawful permanent resident in Canada.

No, you are an invader who was let in by traitors in office.


[–] MetalAegis 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

You're still documented if you lose your ID, police can access your information with just your name. And I'm sure you have your SIN memorized (or at least you should anyways), so are you really undocumented?


[–] Plant_Boy 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

If you lose your wallet, then you should be documented by the country, so they can look you up and recognize that you entered legally.

The country monitors who enters and leaves via port and passports, regardless of if you're a citizen of said country or a visitor. You should know this if you entered the country legally.


[–] samy90a44 7 points -1 points (+6|-7) ago 

Good for you then. Please, stay in Canada and cut all the lawns and weed-whack all the shrub-beds you want. Let PM Trudeau pay your way. as long as you stay there an don't cross into the US I'm OK with it.