0
46

[–] Drunkenmoba 0 points 46 points (+46|-0) ago 

I wasn't racist until I was exposed to other cultures from other races. Then I found racism is a quick way to determine the other humans probable course of action.

Now, I would be called a racist; I call myself informed.

0
34

[–] goysexual 0 points 34 points (+34|-0) ago 

There is honestly nothing wrong with being racist. It is not racist to notice patterns.

0
14

[–] HarveyHarveyJones 0 points 14 points (+14|-0) ago 

As a poker player, noticing patterns hardly make you racist.

2
12

[–] TheStapler 2 points 12 points (+14|-2) ago 

Yes, abstract thought is pretty much what separates humans from animals (and niggers) so it's amazing that liberals of average intelligence seem to be incapable of it.

0
9

[–] Drunkenmoba 0 points 9 points (+9|-0) ago 

That's the same conclusion I came to.

0
4

[–] hungir_strike 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

Mathematicians are taught to recognize patterns. It's that simple. You observe a pattern, and you draw conclusions. Should be simple.

0
11

[–] lurklurk 0 points 11 points (+11|-0) ago  (edited ago)

I remember when first somali "refugees" arrived here in nineties. Pretty much first thing they did was a gangrape and mutilate their victims genitals afterwards. Such crimes were pretty much unheard of before masses of people started to arrive from cultures that doesn't have concept of human rights. After that I started to understand why USA has so much trouble with its black populace.

I didn't understand back then and I don't understand now why must we pander to people that just start cheating, stealing, murdering and raping instantly they get inside our borders. And if you say it out loud you will become social pariah and have a good change at losing your job even when majority actually silently agrees with you.

The situation now is exactly like in The Emperor's New Clothes. We just need that child to yell "But he isn't wearing anything at all!" before it's too late.

2
9

[–] dajabang 2 points 9 points (+11|-2) ago 

The answer is: jews import them to push their interests.

Jews prefer multicultural countries where they're one of the many cultures, instead of pure white countries where they're the sticking-out minority. Jews want to weaken their every opponent, they use NATO to weaken muslims/arabs/etc countries, and they use muslims/arabs/etc to weaken NATO countries. Jews need tolerance to not be massacred for their schemes, so they build tolerance industry manufacturing acceptance for jews, by pushing everyone else on the front line of yelling into white mans face, with them sitting safely behind. And these jews infiltrated everything, so you're punished the second you try to defend yourself.

0
0

[–] AnonymousRider 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Here in the South we have been dealing with dindus raping our women & children for decades. Ann Coulter recently attributed these behaviors to regressive cultures lacking in those sophisticated traits that make White cultures high-trust, safe, & agreeable.

0
0

[–] KaabikOfKarelia 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Might add that those first "refugees" were university students in Moscow, escaping the end of free gibs when the Barre regime collapsed

0
5

[–] jinbnters 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

Don't forget facts and statistics, being informed by evidence and making decisions or creating views based on thus is not racism

0
0

[–] aria_taint 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Noting wrong with putting your race first if you're white. Niggers do it all the time and are given medals for it.

1
18

[–] con77 1 points 18 points (+19|-1) ago 

Can you imagine the 24/7 coast to coast shit storm if the races were reversed? Them niggers need KILLIN!

0
9

[–] Defy 0 points 9 points (+9|-0) ago 

They have that. It's called Africa. They still live in mud huts.

0
2

[–] Alois_sticklgruber 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

1
14

[–] 8_billion_eaters 1 points 14 points (+15|-1) ago 

"...around blacks, never relax" is good advice, but if you're a White girl, and encounter niggers, RUN!

Every White man should teach their daughters that. Call it "The Talk".

[–] [deleted] 1 points 8 points (+9|-1) ago 

[Deleted]

0
1

[–] OhBlindOne 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

My hero

[–] [deleted] 1 points -1 points (+0|-1) ago 

[Deleted]

0
6

[–] greyhunter4 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

I was actually thinking about this today. If I had a daughter and she brought a black boyfriend home what talk would I give her? I'd make her aware of the crime stats vs population and show her the trends. It's not everyone but its a HELL of a lot more likely for blacks. They are more inclined to violence. After that I'd also show her how many black children grow up without a dad. Their fathers are far more likely to leave and thinking of her and her kids sake, I would want what's best for them both. These things are on a curve so there are always outliers but you're taking a much bigger risk then you need to. Also I'd show her the IQ gap. Ideally they would know all this long beforehand though.

0
6

[–] AmazingFlightLizard 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

What was it I was reading the other day? Something like a 93% chance of a black father abandoning a pregnant white woman. That SHOULD be enough of a wake up call. Unfortunately most girls would say them and Raekwon fall into that 7%.

0
1

[–] KaabikOfKarelia 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

I'd just disown her

0
8

[–] FreeRebel 0 points 8 points (+8|-0) ago 

Disgusting! The very idea of truth and reportage is no longer extant!

0
7

[–] aname787 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago 

0
1

[–] greyhunter4 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Not sure I want to watch those. As for the murderers I honestly wonder why they wouldn't just kill them all? Those people should never be put back with the public so why keep them around?

[–] [deleted] 1 points 7 points (+8|-1) ago 

[Deleted]

0
1

[–] TAThatBoomerang 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Even if Hillary won, Sweden is going down the drain faster than USA. But racially, Sweden is still more white than USA.

0
1

[–] olinneserpona 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Civic rightist on the outside, liberal leftist on the inside. I think they still live inside the paradigm where it would be racist to even think such a think.

0
5

[–] Waterburger 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

I live just south of Denison. What the fuck should I do?

0
5

[–] greyhunter4 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

Get a license to carry permit and carry.

0
1

[–] Waterburger 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Sadly I don't think I am old enough.

[–] [deleted] 1 points 0 points (+1|-1) ago 

[Deleted]

0
4

[–] Waterburger 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

I wish I could be a one man genocide.

0
3

[–] aname787 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

All crimes like this are HATE CRIMES and should be charged as such.

0
0

[–] Boyakasha 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

While I don't agree with hate crimes in general, they need to be applied to everyone and not simply white people. These "only whites can be racist" idiots can die in a fire.

load more comments ▼ (16 remaining)