You probably misspelled /v/images
This is /v/images' satellite sub.
* it redirects misspellers to the main sub
* but so it's not just worthless squatting, it offers its own "negative mirror" of the rules on the main sub.
You can post images here but:
- They must have a long name that is a non-sequitor with the image.
- all images must be digitally altered or created in some way by you. (pinky swear). A boring watermark isn't enough, it has to be creative in some way.
- Your post gets flair if it references a vegetable in the image (pls message the mods if we don't deliver)
- Your flair gets bigger for every magnitude of references to different vegetables. If you have ~10 different vegetables in your image, your flair will be 2x bigger! ~100, 4x!.