Easy enough principle. Somewhat complex in scope.
- Create some form of extension / plugin / app that extends Voat (and it's community) to the rest of the web, interactively
- This environment could be anonymous or Voat username driven
- Bring back the ability to communicate in areas that are censored by things like user or IP bans
- Add colorful commentary of all type in places where the overall narrative is tailored
- Allow community-driven comments for things like YouTube videos or news articles with comments disabled
- Obliterates any form of censorship within the entire community of Voat users
- Attracts an ever-increasing number of people to the platform just to participate in this community to bypass censorship
- Removes the control the current Globalists are exerting over the Internet at large using loopholes.. by using loopholes
Imagine going to Whitehouse.gov and seeing what a dozen other Goats had commented on from a House Judiciary Committee today, or going to someplace like Facebook or Twitter and seeing a user-community of comments against the algorithmically controlled narrative and seeing people speak their minds. Imagine being able to see what people around the world who work in the cutting edge of their fields may be able to contribute or correct in articles with no comments at all but giving out maybe bad or outdated information.
Extend the Voat community to the entire internet. Interactively find out you consume the same information as others in some obscure guide or tutorial and send that person a PM to see if they attempted the steps and how it went. Make some unique connections. The possibilities are pretty endless here and I've just started to flesh this outline out.
Obviously this idea does not apply exclusively to Voat. Gab is doing something somewhat similar but I believe the limitations of the platform are too onerous for the type of community this freedom might attract. Someone else can feel free to run with this as their first million dollar idea for all I care, and I'd happily participate in whatever capacity I'm capable of.