You are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–] Goering 0 points 12 points (+12|-0) ago 

If only there was a term for people who were known to shift their stances? No, not stances...shape...yes...that's what I'm trying to think of: a person who shifts their shape.

[–] KingChem 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

I would call such a person a shift shaper... hmm.. that doesn't sound right. Back to the drawing board I suppose.

[–] Pulverizor 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

A shapeshifty! No, that's terrible.