[–] Plant_Boy 0 points 21 points (+21|-0) ago 

This little corner they have carved for themselves... they seem to be carving it smaller and smaller...

I will applaud them on their oppression Olympics, since Jews can't compete at sports I guess they have to find their own challengers to compete with them and their champion sports team, The Holocausters.

[–] SyriansAreTerrorists 2 points 13 points (+15|-2) ago 

They have the gay black vote secured. So they have 0.05% of the votes. All they had to do was alienate the other 99.95% of the population to get there. It's a bold strategy

[–] rndmvar 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

Soon it will be just the mentally disabled.

[–] Airborne_Hillbilly 0 points 14 points (+14|-0) ago 

It already is. Always has been.

[–] thesil3nce 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

The problem with their endgame is if everyone's a winner then everyone else is a loser.

[–] Papaganda 0 points 13 points (+13|-0) ago 

This is only happening because their nig-dogs aren’t barking when they say to.

[–] cpebach 0 points 12 points (+12|-0) ago 

Are Straight Black Men the White People of Black People? Only if they dance like this...

[–] Joshiahis 0 points 12 points (+12|-0) ago 

To quote the great Dave Chappelle, "If I could stop being black, I'd be out the game!"

[–] newoldwave 0 points 10 points (+10|-0) ago 

If Michael Jackson could stop being black, so can you.

[–] Humansized 0 points 11 points (+11|-0) ago 

The white people of black men. I really dont get how they can publish this shit. Replace white with any other race and suddenly it would be the most racist thing any of their readers have ever seen. Are they really too blind to see the hypocracy or do they just not care?

[–] selpai 1 points 9 points (+10|-1) ago 

The blurb and title read like the inane ramblings of a madman.

[–] ConservativeDev 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mental gymnastics. The left are crazy no doubt.

[–] Alwaysmakingprogress 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

If you translate it into Newspeak it’s pretty understandable. “White people” is just a synonym for “bad,” so if black men are also bad, then “black men” == “white people.”

[–] modsrcuntz 0 points 7 points (+7|-0) ago 

dude...i cant even...

[–] KoKansei 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

Our memes are not sufficient to express the level of WTF in that image.

[–] alphasnail 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

This is funny, but also true. These abandoned pets will be looking for a new home and will likely turn to the GOP.

load more comments ▼ (24 remaining)