This is my genuine personal financial advice (not some spam shit post). I don't get anything from this. Literally nothing. You directly benefit by opening an account and getting $100 for free. Use referral code: REFER6LBL8. I don't get anything from referring anyone. You can learn about the referral program here: https://www.schwab.com/public/schwab/nn/refer-client.html
Why I thought you'd like to learn about Schwab:
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Customer service is just top notch. They walk you through everything. (US-based, no foreign accents).
- ATM fee reimbursement (Use any ATMs, anywhere - atm fees are refunded at the end of the month).
- Exchange rates when using ATMs abroad are amazing.
- Free checks (simply order when you need more)
- Mobile check deposits. Up to $10,000.
- No minimum balance fees.
I don't know if this is because they are a brokerage and a bank, but out of all the banks I've used over the years, Schwab is the best for my needs. I wish I would have learned about them sooner. You don't get slapped with BS fees like Bank of America does.
Open an account: https://www.schwab.com/public/schwab/investing/accounts_products/accounts/open_an_account.html