1
22

[–] Totenglocke 1 point 22 points (+23|-1) ago 

And people wonder why the police have switched to a "shoot first, ask questions only if a video goes viral" policy.

0
11

[–] FatIsUgly 0 points 11 points (+11|-0) ago 

Because standing up and running are hard.

18
-16

3
7

[–] Nofatpeople 3 points 7 points (+10|-3) ago 

80% should be executed, and the other 20% should be forced in to reeducation camps. 100% of cops are responsible for the problem.

7
-3

[–] Vladimir_Putin 7 points -3 points (+4|-7) ago 

Shut the hell up you imbecile, do you even have any experience at all with police?

0
3

[–] pray_the_gay_away 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

He's only calling for hambeast genocide and better training for the remaining officers. What's wrong with that?

0
5

[–] theoldguy 0 points 5 points (+5|-0) ago 

In other news, doughnuts are discovered to be fattening.

0
6

[–] AssaultMonkey 0 points 6 points (+6|-0) ago 

Donuts don't make people fat, it's the people who eat donuts who make people fat.

0
1

[–] theoldguy 0 points 1 point (+1|-0) ago 

Good catch!

0
3

[–] inablackbox 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

To protect my feefees and to serve curves.

0
3

[–] FATCAMP 0 points 3 points (+3|-0) ago 

FatLivesMatter

0
2

[–] ikransfly 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

What does it say about the US as an entire society, when the police aren't physically capable of running a hundred feet to catch a fast criminal?

It says we don't care about law enforcement enough to ensure it's working properly. So, by all means, hire PIGS.

0
0

[–] LOLer_coaster ago 

Good thing lots of criminals are fatasses as well.

0
2

[–] pegassist 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

There must be some kind of anomaly in my town, because 80% of the cops here are HOT AF. They do a "Guns and Hoses" football game every year against the firefighters, and they take their shirts off to get ready... mmmm. Law enforcement eye candy.

[–] [deleted] 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

0
4

[–] 2558120? [S] 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

Well, you know, we'd all love to see the plan.

0
2

[–] AssaultMonkey 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

Just don't talk about destruction, or you can count me out.

load more comments ▼ (4 remaining)