Full document here: https://mega.nz/#!0HpjAKCR!YIr7I0dZS4rNkgJjAzJzO-G7vyfJDchRI0onrPZ-TMs
Chapter 4 - Rules
The following rules will apply to the emergency nation's controlled areas.
The emergency nation is responsible for security and police only.
Everything else must come from voluntary insurances and exchange.
Taxes must only be used for those purposes.
- Only MEN can vote, NOT women.
- The rules cannot be changed to allow women to vote.
- There must be equality before the law for all.
- Citizens have a right to own and bear arms.
- Citizens have a right to free speech except for inciting extreme violence, arguing for forced
taxation or arguing for women voting.
- Citizens have a right to private property and enterprise. Only activities that hurt others
physically without consent or through non-negligible pollution may be fined or prohibited.
(Fines should correspond to the cleanup costs and no more)
- Citizens have a right to assemble.
- Citizens have a right to discriminate in private trade, employment, property use and contracts.
- Adult citizens may do with and to their own bodies as they wish including, but not limited to,using experimental medicine, drugs or performing various sexual acts. Parents may consent to
use of experimental medicine on behalf of their children.
- Contracts shall be enforced by the emergency nation within reasonable limits.
- Up to 6 council members are chosen every year through a STV (Single Transferable Vote)
voting system. (Using the Hare threshold and leftover votes proportionally distributed by
secondary/tertiary choice – meaning for example that a second choice candidate might get 30%
of a “full” vote)
- The elected council member that bests the others in a chosen board game (such as Chess) will
have 2 votes - the others 1 vote each.
- Only men can be council members.
- The currency shall be cryptocurrency, silver and/or gold.
- During phase 1 the yearly cost to be and remain a citizen shall be equivalent to 10 grams of
silver (~2 beers/~5 USD 2017).
- During phase 2 the yearly cost to be and remain a citizen shall be equivalent to 100 grams of
silver (~20 beers/~52 USD 2017).
- During phase 3 the yearly cost to be and remain a citizen shall be equivalent to 850 grams of
silver (~170 beers/~480 USD 2017).
- If you cannot pay to be a citizen service in the military or police or doing other unpaid service is
allowed instead. This applies to any rule mentioning ‘payment of the tax’.
- The taxes cannot be changed or increased and there will be no other taxes.
- All trade with all nations and peoples must be free and untaxed.
- Patents and copyrights shall last 30 years. Anyone may use patented technology or copyrighted
material, but 10% of profits must go to patent and copyright holder(s). Patent and copyright
holders must pay all costs of the required police enforcement.
- You must be a citizen and 18 years old to vote and considered an independent adult.
- The age of sexual consent shall be 14 years old.
- You must be a citizen to reside in nation territory. Otherwise you must leave. (tourists may pay
for periods shorter than a year, but must pay double the normal daily rate)
- The taxes cannot be lowered either and non-citizens must leave.
- Muslims, socialists, communists, Nazis, Jews and other ‘zombies’ that argue for violence or
forced taxation must be exiled. (as they all breach rule #5)
- Feminists that argue for women voting must leave. (this breaches rule #5)
- Zombies may become eligible potential citizens if first they renounce their zombie faith and
beliefs. They also have to pay the tax of course.
- Punishment for murder 20 lashes in public, 15 years hard labor and use for drug testing.
- Punishment for violent/armed robbery/assault 15 lashes in public and 3-5 years hard labor.
- Punishment for violent assault 10 lashes in public. 2-3 years hard labor if repeated within 2
- Punishment for rape 15 lashes in public and 2 years hard labor.
- Punishment for spreading disease 15 lashes in public and 1-3 years hard labor.
- Punishment for theft and begging 5 lashes in public. 1 year hard labor if repeated within 2
- Slapping, spanking and other mild violence during bar/spousal fights shall be considered
"communicative violence" and police should not interfere.
- “White knights” and police that violently interfere in spousal fights or try to arrest the man
without good reason may be shot and killed in self defense.
- Self defense, armed or otherwise, shall not be punished, but only if care is taken to warn off
aggressors/de-escalate, firing warning shots and shooting to maim rather than to kill if possible.
- Aiming a weapon at another citizen without great cause shall be punished with 2 lashes inpublic and 2-4 months hard labor.
- Members of the government, especially judges and council members, should receive double the
normal punishments and be stripped of their position if found guilty.
- Councilmen or judges that act as if they are above these rules or do not apply them to society
should be warned by the public. If they do not heed the warning, exile or assasinate them if
necessary – there are only 6 of them and no other government branches precisely to facilitate
- While not recommended parents may spank their children. The state should only interfere in
families in life threatening situations or in cases of court proven rape.
- Using surrogates/contracted mothers is recommended, but in marriage a husband may slap,
spank and cane his wife.
- If proven in court that an accuser knowingly lied the punishment shall be equal to what the
accused would have gotten if found guilty.
- Entrapment is a valid and great policing tactic.
- Crimes must be proven in a court judged by the council or judges directly appointed by the
- Witness testimony alone can never be enough evidence for a conviction. Doubly so for female
- Criminal cases shall be free. In contract and patent disputes fees may be charged to the winning
party to pay for case handling and contract or patent enforcement. Using private arbitration
services instead is recommended.
- Only men can be judges.
- The council may create further laws, but this document supersedes any law they make. Any
such laws must also be specifically reintroduced by each successive council.
- No courts or institutions with any sort of authority concerning anything to do with contracts,
divorce, marriage, surrogacy/contracted mothers, crime, custody, visitation, property or law
enforcement in general may be established outside the council or judges appointed by the
CURRENT council. Any such institutions should be burned to the ground immediately.
- Abortions are allowed for any reason, but must take place before the first heartbeat of the fetus.
Abortions at later times may only be allowed in extreme medical scenarios.
- Neither the council nor the people can change this document.
- If a reasonable population segment wishes to change or replace this document it should be done
by letting them purchase an area in which they can enact their new system – creating a new
- If a crime cannot be proven, but doubt remains the suspect may be placed under invasive police
surveillance or escort for up to 2 years.
- Companies will compete to provide policing and military protection and the council shall
reward the best performing company the most of the budget and geographic area to
- There should always be multiple military and police service providing private companies.
- Prostitution is legal. Both parties should test for and disclose diseases.
- Using surrogates and contracted mothers is legal. Money for surrogate/contracted mother
should be held by a third party until a paternity test can be done.
[See comments for rule 59-76]