0
2

[–] the_sharpest_knife 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

Yeah. Quit doing drugs and opened 3 successful businesses. Coincidence? Fuck if I know.

0
0

[–] ignacious_riley [S] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Ha I'm actually in the process of getting a venture or two of my own started. Just out of curiosity, what do your businesses involve?

0
0

[–] the_sharpest_knife 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Food truck, restaurant, electronics repair and engineering consultant.

0
2

[–] MrWicked 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

This happened to me when I quit. Make new friends that support your goals in life. You will eventually reconnect with the friends that you used to do drugs with but it will never be the same.

0
2

[–] Hydrocephalus 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago 

That's what happens. Now you need to find sober friends.

0
1

[–] ignacious_riley [S] 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Amen. Now I'm just playing the waiting game, thank God for the two people I know who don't get high, they're already sound asleep...

0
1

[–] DieselBustersYes 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Sorry for your loss. :/

0
0

[–] hisuiiro 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Yep got put on probation on 90% of the people in my life dispersed. At least I know who my friends are now

1
0

[–] RiversOfStars 1 points 0 points (+1|-1) ago 

Are all your friends drug friends? That could be why.

0
4

[–] ignacious_riley [S] 0 points 4 points (+4|-0) ago 

96% of them. The other 4% that don't do drugs are probably already in bed. There's a lesson to be learned there...

0
0

[–] RiversOfStars 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Make more friends? Get social earlier.