[–] Chattery 0 points 2 points (+2|-0) ago  (edited ago)

Filmmaking, reading...I'm very amateur musician (my instrument is Garageband, so I wouldn't even really classify myself as a muso). Anything creative. I also collect and play the Pokemon TCG. Very broad hobbies/interest/passions :D

EDIT: My dad once home-brewed and I was too young to have a full glass but I remember it being pretty dope. What interests you specifically about brewing and the industry? I also live near an industrial area that brews beers and whatnot - the smell, at first, was icky but now I've grown to love it. It's real, you know?

[–] [deleted] 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

[–] Chattery 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

What particularly are you wanting to find out? I'm a writer first and foremost - just beginning, not established - but am dabbling with direction. I enjoy editing as well (hence the Garageband, for scoring). It's my full on passion and I can only attempt to make it my career.

[Deleted]

[–] Smeyrt [S] 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

I do want to did some travel when I was younger. Not as extensively as you but I want to. Money and life caught me up for a while. But I have cousins in Scotland and Amsterdam. My fiance is Greek so I think Greece might be on the agenda in the next couple years

[Deleted]

[–] princess_bubblegum 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

i have a passion for hugging adorable deer

[–] princess_bubblegum 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

and rats, but they're not as huggable as deer

[–] Vulkluv 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Op what is the Craft Beer Industry? And how would one get started in home brewing?

[–] Smeyrt [S] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

The craft beer industry encompasses all business done by craft breweries. Vague answer I know but slightly a vague question. On the subject of home brewing the two basic resources I started on was "The Joy Of Home Brewing" by Charlie Papazian and believe it or not howtobrew.com. Two very good sources to start your journey. Also depending on where you live you might have some sort of home brewing club or organization you could join. I highly suggest this as most in the communities are very willing to share knowledge and insight. Hope this info helped. Cheers!

[–] theconversationalist 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Ya know what, I don't know if i know anymore. When i started my account on reddit i was eager to have conversations, all I thirsted for was new ideas and points of view... So long as the conversation continued i was doing what i wanted to do. Now i don't have that thirst... That longing to bring people into the arena to converse openly. I've lost sight of my passion. This explains a lot.

I don't know if this is the proper way to answer your question, I'm passionate about finding my passion. I'm ready for the adventure and searching for the path back to me.