Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a neologism for a perceptual phenomenon characterized as a distinct, pleasurable tingling sensation in the head, scalp, back, or peripheral regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli.
- If you see something good upvoat it!
- Don't downvoat something just because you don't like it!
ALL posts require at least one [tag]
- This makes it easier for people to find the things they like so please use tags
- Please use discretion with the amount of [tags] used
- Submissions not using the correct formatting will be removed
NO offensive (nsfw) content!
- Keep it classy voat!
- Message the mods if you're not sure if it's acceptable to post
- Submissions not following this rule will be removed