Last night I stickied a v/news thread investigating research on /pol/ showing Ghislaine Maxwell was a longtime Redditor, curating content at r/worldnews, one of the most widely viewed news sites in the world. Someone posted it to Reddit, and it was quickly removed by moderators. archive
Anons were up all night scouring and archiving the account history of /u/MaxwellHill.
Anonymous ID:xEVHAgCv Wed 08 Jul 2020 09:08:07 No.266924716
Quoted By: >>266925020 >>266925140 >>266925644>>266924520
They're deleting her comments regarding paedophilia
LIVE AS WE SPEAK
This literally got deleted when I refreshed the page accidentally!!!!! It's fucking real
- I have not confirmed Reddit scrubbed the three-year-old comment in the anon's screencap. However, I typed in the link posted to see what it was, and got a 404 error. I found the page was archived by the Wayback Machine, including a capture a few days after Jiz Mossadwell posted it, on October 29, 2016. But when I tried to view that page, I got an error that said "Access to Wiley Online Library has been temporarily suspended at your institution." I was able to find the article by removing "abstract" from the url.
- Another anon found this 13-year-old thread from 2006, "Ephebophilia: it's today's word, and it matters", where she discusses age of consent laws by state. This was posted the year she joined Reddit and according to her lawyers, stopped working for Epstein (unclear what publication this is from).
- Here's a real winner she posted to r/worldnews entitled "Falkevinge: Three strong reasons child porn must be legalized in the coming decade" archive. Here's the article she linked: http://archive.vn/kJgOM
EDIT: I did some digging and was able to find the original Falkevinge submission and at least this post has NOT been deleted from Reddit. Here it is: https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/zib3v/falkvinge_three_strong_reasons_child_porn_must_be/. I can't understand why it says 50% upvoted it, but it has Zero karma. Makes me wonder if an admin went in and tweeked it to keep it buried or something. The way I found it was to go to the oldest Wayback capture of her page and sort it by most controversial. I was then able to see a lot of older posts. What's really interesting is that the guy who wrote that blog on CP that she posted the link to is all over the comments of the thread. If you go to the very bottom -- where the downvoted comments are, you see someone calling Maxwell out for shilling.
[–]Bloodysneeze -4 points 7 years ago
Mods in /r/worldnews getting paid by hacks to post their worthless blog posts like they are somehow relevant. We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't we?
One anon pointed out the significance of these finds:
Anonymous ID:JpFRiaW2 Wed 08 Jul 2020 01:06:46 No.266919855
Quoted By: >>266919915 >>266920002 >>266920137 >>266920597 >>266922926 >>266925001 >>266925579 >>266925752 >>266926350 >>266927130 >>266927475 >>266928275 >>266928301 >>266928892
You guys obviously understand this is big news, but I don't think you understand HOW BIG of news this is. If Reddit admins knowingly gave control of Reddit's frontpage (essentially) to Ghislaine Maxwell for the last 10 years, that means:
1) They considered Ghislaine Maxwell important for 9 fucking years before Jeffrey Epstein entered the public consciousness in 2019
2) Reddit's executives are implicated by pedogate, and this will probably lead to the shutdown of Reddit itself
3) One of the largest left-leaning news sites in the entire world was managed by a global pedo ring
Also, SOMEONE WHO IS GOOD WITH WGET/CURL CRAWL THROUGH HER COMMENTS PLEASE
Okay folks, there is a LOT more that has been turned up, and a lot more digging to do. Please feel free to add any other significant finds in the comments!
EDIT: Found another interesting submission she made about child migrants being raped in Italy. She apologizes for calling it pedophelia when the kids involved were teens. This looks to me like consensus-cracking: "Teens above the age of consent aren't child rape victims". Epstein's victims of course were all teens.