The plugins of the server are as follows:
Those are all the currently installed plugins (I have also modified the default generation so biomes look differently), however, if I were to open it up the public I would probably want to install two other plugins:
- Citadel enables users to use minerals (Stone, Iron, and Diamonds) to reinforce blocks.
- A Reinforced block (That you are not a group member of) requires to be broken 25, 250, 1800 times respectively to Stone, Iron, and Diamonds in order to be actually broken.
- This plugins allows players to protect themselves from grief without Admin intervention, but also allows the "Raider" play style to still be a thing without being banned for it.
- Users can protect doors/chests this will prevent other users not apart of their group from entering it, until they break it the respective amount of times.
- PrisonPearl, allows players to trap other players in the end upon killing another player while having an EnderPearl in your HOTBAR.
- The player will receive an enderpearl with the name of the player they killed, that player will then be trapped in the End until the other player releases them.
- Enderpearls require coal to be fed to them when they are in a chest, so if you Pearl someone, then lock them in a chest and forget about them, they will be released.
- Coal cost is quite expensive, players who are pearled can type /pplocate and it will send the player coordinates of their pearl's location.
- Player's can then organize raids to break a friend or an ally out.
- It is recommended you do not pearl unless necessary it is a way to enforce rules of your land.
If you guys have any more questions let me know, if you think certain values are OP I can modify them everything I listed in configurable for the most part, so let me know what you think. And if you are interested.