0
0

[–] ImNotARussianSpy 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago  (edited ago)

It looks like they are challenging the DRE machines that were used and I believe those are Soro's owned. If HRC didn't ask for a recount, then maybe this re-count will on help Trump. The actual site gives a better explanation:https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

0
0

[–] Butterpassingrobot 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Its been my experience that while there are some competent movers and shakers on the left, they aren't as coordinated as you would make them out to appear. The reason The_Donald is so successful lies in the willing/enthusiastic coordination of its members.

I estimate with a 85% likelihood this is an attempt to drum up more action for their future narrative. 10% chance there are power players whom are legitimately pursuing an electoral college coup. 5% chance this is a test run to see the reaction for future presidential elections.

0
0

[–] ImNotARussianSpy 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

The Jill Stein recount is being funded by HRC shills. If they are funding it, you better believe they are planning something shaddy to go along with the recount.

0
0

[–] 2Kipper 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Yes, my question exactly. Why is Jill Stein involved in asking for a recount? Remember all the anti-Hillary tweets she sent out in the weeks leading up to the election? We thought she might be planning to drop out and endorse the Donald at the last minute.

0
0

[–] billybigrigger 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago  (edited ago)

I would say a great opportunity to take over the effort with Bev Harris's project at the lead. Word is 5 states were stolen from Trump. Trade the Dems claimed 3 for those 5 and Trump wins by even more. Anyone know sauce?