this whole mess is tiring so I'm just going to list out a bunch of viewpoints I've heard about this;
- Trump knows neither side wants to vote on a wedge issue and DACA will never pass the house and the senate so he's setting up congress to take the fall
The 4D chess
- Trump is just using DACA to bargain with the democrats for Wall funding, immigration reform (no chain migration), and his tax reform agenda, he'll veto DACA measures after getting what he wants.
The Alex Jones
- Trump's staff has been slipping drugs into his coca cola so now the globalists control him
The Bannon Fallacy
- Trump's campaign was actually bannon pulling the strings the whole time and without him trump is selling out
The centrist shift
- Trump is moving to political center for broader appeal and productivity after giving up on the republicans who wouldn't help him with his agenda
- The whole thing was a ruse, we got kiked, wake up sheeple, etc.
Personally, I'm largerly going to check out of the matter until something clear actually happens, there's too much counter signalling, blackpilling, and shilling based on so little information. Let's review some facts, The average DACA recipient is currently 25 years old with some being as old as 35 and the majority being working age adults (legally 16 is working age, 18 is adult iirc). They use more welfare than the average native citizen and it'd be cheaper in the long run to send them back, especially given chain migration. As far as them all being super educated and qualified DACA recipents recieve a 185 point bonus on their SATs and our education system in general is a mess. It's also of note that officials of the Mexican government have already stated that they're willing to take in all the DACA recipents that they know are mexican nationals which they say is 600,000 of them or around 75% and will aid them in regard to finances, housing, and finding jobs. Finally, trump promised us no amnesty quite clearly more than once. I personally won't be able to support any move towards amnesty these things imo are a bunch of filthy blood sucking parasites that vote democrat 80% of the time, but at the end of the day Trump is of course still better than Hillary.
tl;dr - It's hard to tell what the fuck is going on, but I oppose amnesty. Tell me what you think.