First of all, sorry I didn't put up a subverse to help in May, I was out of the country and quite a bit busy. But the amount of activity in the subverse during the two months since I last postes (none at all) prompts for some thinking about what we want to do with the subverse.
I see we're quite small ourselves, at around 15 subscribers at the time of writing this, and low activity for such a small subverse is to be expected. Also, there are a bunch of similar subverses that share broadly our goal of promoting smaller subverses.
- Considering all of that, do you think there is too much redundancy in the subverses promotion world?
- Do you like the format, the vibe and the type of activities we have going now? Would you propose any change?
- Is the frequency of promotion right (one per month)?
- Anyone want to help moderate, so we can alternate a bit when I'm busy (I really have much on my plate, both on and off-line)? The job really doesn't need much time of competence (if you've got a minimum of reason, know how to read and write and you're familiar with Voat's basic functionalities, you've got what it takes!)
- Anything else you'd like to say or change about /v/SmallSubPromotion?