Changes to the rules are effective immediately and are not retroactive.
Since the massive spike in subscribers recently, I have decided to adjust the rules in a more to-the-point and concise way to avoid confusion. I have also adjusted the rules themselves to reduce ambiguity.
Please read the updated rules and reply to this post or send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you all for your time today.
No low-effort posts or comments.
- Posts should be serious and meaningful to you in some way.
- Comments should contribute to the discussion.
- Jokes are generally not allowed unless it accommodates a contributing comment or contributes itself.
- No memes, trolling, or personal attacks.
- All comments must be on-topic.
- If a discussion leads into another topic, please continue the discussion in a new thread.
All topics are allowed.
- Topics can range anywhere from Voat changes to politics, gardening to video games, science developments to race car engineering, and everything in between.
Posts should state a stance or start the discussion in some way.
- State your opinion, share some background information, etc.