0
1

[–] Oveass 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago 

Aye

bless


The fun loving leafies of the Golden forest will find it a great home, they will show their compassion to creatures on the run bytrying to help them and by lifting their spirits.

Blessing +1 post +1 domain (Compassion)
Gentle Soul Leafies are naive and will trust, help and amuse every creature they meet.

0
0

[–] 5304954? [S] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

0
1

[–] trollghost15 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago  (edited ago)

LeafiesAreHere

[–] [deleted] 0 points 1 points (+1|-0) ago  (edited ago)

[Deleted]

0
0

[–] 5304393? [S] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago  (edited ago)

adorable <3

0
0

[–] Oveass 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

Resolution
Fauna Amintas
Savagery 6 sv
Special Rules "Breed" rapidly by mixing spores with others in their species. Like other fungus, they feed on only decomposing material in the forest. They are prolific and exist everywhere in the wrangled forest, but may migrate elsewhere and evolve due to the microbes.
. Are mischievous and bold. Travelers in the forest will be unable to avoid them, at the peril of the Amintas.
. Amintas taste delicious and are nutritious as mushrooms.
. Primitive speach and social structure, but are not sentient. They fight for their lives based on instinct like a common beast.
Vaporating When the sky precipitates, (rain, hail, snow, etc.), the Amintas are able to vaporate. Vaporating is vanishing from sight to appear in another place.
Autumn Loving, Winter's Blanket Amintas gain aditional feeding grounds during the fall, this will prepare them for the harsh winters. None of the Amintas shall ever perish from hunger during winter.
Creep Unknowingly, the Amintas release tiny spores that aren't offspring. These spores will only grow on the ground, and is named Creep. It is an interconnected web of fungus that will eventually span the entirety of the forest of where the Amintas live, spreading 1 aditional square on the map per age, until it reaches the borders of the Wrangled Forest. When standing on creep, fungal creatures shall regain 1 savagery per game day. Creep can never fill up the savagery of the creature beyond their maximum. Creep cannot survive outside of the Wrangled Forest.
Fauna Leafies
Savagery 6 sv
Special Rules Semi-sentient creatures who love to fly. Cannot create complex social structures, inventions, or progress based on their lack of focus. Can only have fun.
Are drawn to mystical, powerful, or otherwise intriguing things, people and places. Ownership of a Leafie can increase the likelihood of finding a magical realm, artifact or otherwise powerful being by 50%.
There's a 1/3 chance of catching a Leafie (simply post and let chaosbot do the rest)
Catching a Leafie is cruel.
Sky Dance Leafies can dance in the wind, and when they peform their dance, they can summon rains. Not all dances summon rains, only when a Leafie intentionally dances for rain, will it rain. The rain is highly localised, only covering a radius of 10 meters per Leafie dancing. This does indeed mean that if a lot of Leafies dance, the rain will soon grow into a storm of great magnitude. Leafies can teach this dance to any other sentient being, but a taught dance will not stack with other dances, and is centered around the dancer with a radius of 5 meters.
Gold Leaf When a Leafie dies, their body turns into gold dust. This gold dust can be rubbed against any leaf from the Golden Forest to create a new Leafie. All dust the corpse of a single Leafie provides must be used to create a single new Leafie. This newly created Leafie will have the memories and personality of the Leafie that had died, effectively giving it a new life.
Gentle Soul Leafies are naive and will trust, help and amuse every creature they meet.
Special rule Amintas have a 20% chance to hide. Within the forests of Pomme however, they have a 30% chance to hide, and a 70% chance to hide cities. Once you have found one, you are immune and can catch em all.
Special rule Eating one restores 2 Savagery and negates any Savagery draining curses. Can only be used once per week.
Fauna Hummers
Savagery 3 sv
Special Rules Semi-sentient, tiny creatures (about the size of a human thumb), which gain all their nutrients from the nectare of a prolific flower which collects magical dew drops.
Because of their diet, ingesting a Hummer will increase a players Savagery by +2 (once per age).
Worrying for their safety, Pomme made them hard to catch (1/3 chance of catching a Hummer to eat it)
Misty Beasts Hummers have the ability to shape and form mist into mystical beings that look bigger and scarier than themselves. This is to protect themselves from dangerous things that would try and eat them. The mist is so realistic, that it scares or distractes. This decreases the chance to be captured by non-hero and non-demigod characters to 1/6. Hero Characters aren't so easily tricked, and have 1/4 chance. Demi-gods are not affected at all by this, and still have 1/3 chance.

0
0

[–] HumptyDumpty 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago  (edited ago)

Venatrix had walked upon many worlds, she had known many creatures. Some great, some small, all unique in their own way. But when she stumbled upon the Amintas, she froze. A memory came flooding back, a creature long gone and forgotten. She remembered them, a race who graced the universe for but a second. Scarpers they were called. So Venatrix decided to bless these Amintas.

Amintas shall be the cure for all illnesses. Highly favoured they shall be, but incredibly hard to find. Amintas shall produce magical spores, that blind even the most steadfast of Hunters. So powerful shall this magic be, it may even hide civilisations.

Blessing
+1 blessing
+1 life
Special rule Amintas have a 20% chance to hide. Within the forests of Pomme however, they have a 30% chance to hide, and a 70% chance to hide cities. Once you have found one, you are immune and can catch em all.
Special rule Eating one restores 2 Savagery and negates any Savagery draining curses. Can only be used once per week.

Love them.

0
0

[–] 5311419? [S] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

0
0

[–] 5306272? [S] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

I almost used that picture. Had no idea that you had made a fungus species too.
I intended these guys to be a pest, constantly bothering travelers and stealing their stuff (like the brownies in Willow), but to their own dismay, as they would be delicious. So this is more of a curse than a blessing since they're supposed to be densely populated. Maybe instead of being hard to find they can simply be hard to catch. Synthos already gave them teleportation abilties during a rain storm, so maybe even though they are terrible pests that "attack" (lol) travelers and try to steal their stuff, they are very hard to catch. The added bonus of them restoring savagery only makes it that much sweeter to finally catch the thing that's been pestering you.

0
0

[–] HumptyDumpty 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

I was basically Pomme in the last game, so I found it cool that we made basically the same thing :)
I can edit down the numbers if you want. I had envisioned them being a type of pesky guardian in the forest, hiding future civilisations. But once you find their cities, you can harvest them as much as you want. Markets all over Ebos may one day sell these little guys XD. I made a small edit, that might make one player wealthy, let me know what you think?

[–] [deleted] 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

[Deleted]

0
0

[–] HumptyDumpty 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

I was thinking more along the lines of negating things like poisons. I thought a 70% chance that you don't find one to be a strong limit. That would mostly roll a negative.

0
0

[–] HumptyDumpty 0 points 0 points (+0|-0) ago 

I love all of these, I will bless them in a bit. I want to something decent, so I'm gonna do it when I have a quiet moment :)