Wake up, uurp, Morty. I have a surprise for you. Buuuurp. You have to get up. C'mon Morty, get up. We're going to try this thing out Morty. It's a new thing. A brand new uuuurp thing that's just starting. We're, we're, we're going to do some episode breakdowns Morty. We're going to tell people about us and what we do. Buurp.
We need to layout, uuurp, the, uuurp, episodes in such a way that people that only saw them once can still participate Morty. Are you listening to me Morty? We need more people involved. Buuurrp. If we do this thing Morty, and we do it in such a way that everyone can help out, then we'll end up with some good info. We'll keep it simple, uuurp, so even Jerry can describe a certain part from our adventures. But this is real important Morty, uuurp. Are you listening!? uuurp You can't give anything away as to what going to happen to us Morty. The timeline, uuurp, is not forgiving. Whenever we talk about the future we need to use this thing I invented called Spoiler Tags. They'll protect us Morty. Protect us from the heavy hand of Father Time, Morty.
(#s "Spoiler text goes here") makes this ->
Morty's room, late night
- Rick barges in the room visibly intoxicated
- He wants to take Morty out, says he has a surprise for him
Flying in Rick's saucer over city
- Rick says he built his flying saucer from stuff in the garage
- Morty discovers Rick's newest plan to destroy everything with a neutrino bomb
- Find out that Morty likes a girl in his class named Jessica and Rick wants to make them like "Adam and Eve"
Next day at breakfast. The family is in the front dining room
- Family has heated discussion about Morty staying out late and missing school to be with Rick
Later that day at school in math class
- Morty is given a math test, instead of working on it, he has a daydream about Jessica
After math class, in the hallway
- Morty is approached and threatened by a bully(Frank)
- Rick shows up just in time to freeze Frank and save Morty
- Frank falls over and shatters into pieces in front of Summer
Same day, lunch time, at Beth's work
- Beth is performing open heart surgery on a horse and Jerry barges in
- Jerry wants to put Rick in a retirement home(Cocoon Creek)
Across town in an ally Rick creates a portal that Rick and Morty walk through and get sent another dimension(35C)
- Rick tells Morty about the mega trees' seeds then gets chased by a large creature
- After some walking and talking they come across a field of mega trees, Morty falls off the cliff
In Beth's office
- Jerry and Beth continue arguing about putting Rick in a retirement home
- Beth get's a call from Morty's principal asking her to come down and have a talk
- Morty is on the ground in a lot of pain with 2 broken legs
- Rick goes through the portal and returns with a shot that instantly fixes them
- Rick's portal gun has no charge so they have to return through Inter-dimensional customs
- Beth and Jerry are at Morty's school talking to the Principal
- Summer and a few other students are crying in the hallway where Frank died earlier that day
Inter-dimensional customs center
- Rick and Morty are waiting to go through customs
- Morty puts the mega seeds up his butt
- Morty gets picked to go through a new machine, Rick freaks out and tells Morty to run
- After a brief shootout, Rick reprograms a portal to get them home
In Morty's school cafeteria
- Rick and Morty fall out the portal in the middle of the room
After school at the family home
- Beth and Jerry are cleaning out the garage and tell Rick he's going to be in a home
- The parents finally agree to allow Morty to continue spending time with Rick and let Rick stay
S01E01 Character introductions and developments
Rick Sanchez (Justin Roiland) – A genius scientist who is the father of Beth Smith, and the maternal grandfather of Morty and Summer. His alcoholic tendencies lead his daughter's family to worry about the safety of their son Morty.
Morty - Mortimer "Morty" Smith (Justin Roiland) – Rick's good-hearted but easily distressed 14-year-old grandson is frequently dragged into Rick's misadventures. He is often reluctant to follow Rick's plans, and he often ends up traumatized by the unorthodox methods Rick uses to 'fix' situations.
Beth Smith (née Sanchez) (voiced by Sarah Chalke) – Rick's daughter, Summer and Morty's mother, and Jerry's wife. She is a cardiac surgeon for horses. Level-headed and assertive, she struggles with her husband's ego, which thrives in defiance of his proven mediocrity.
Jerry Smith (Chris Parnell) – Summer and Morty's insecure father, Beth's husband, and Rick's son-in-law, who strongly disapproves of Rick's influence over Morty. His marriage is sometimes jeopardized by his wife's reactions to his poor relationship with Rick.
Summer Smith (Spencer Grammer) – Morty's 17-year-old older sister, a more conventional and often superficial teenager, is obsessed with anything that can improve her status with her peers. Summer is very similar to her mother, as she is often shown to be very smart and humorous, but is much more selfless. She occasionally expresses jealousy that Morty gets to accompany Rick on his inter-dimensional adventures.
Mr. Goldenfold (Brandon Johnson) - Morty's math teacher
Jessica (Kari Wahlgren) - Morty's crush from his math class
Principal Vagina (Phil Hendrie) - Harry Herpson High School Principal
Davin (Dan Harmon) - Works with beth
Frank (Ryan Ridley) - deceased bully
I wrote this first then decided that it needed to be as Rick.
This is the first post for something new we're trying. Let's discuss the episodes, characters, or any foreshadowing you may see. Use the spoiler tag if you reference any of the future episodes. If you notice any specific detail, the layout above can help you describe the scene it's in. The character information above will update with introductions and character developments throughout the season. I'll update the post with any info you feel should be included and we can use these as our community wiki pages once we're all done.