Well, a minor shitstorm.
I did not forget to upload more progression pictures. However, I did run into some new issues. While in the process of getting to the oil pan, I needed to remove the driver side wheel. During this process a lug nut stud failed on the wheel hub. Completely blew the threads out.
Now I need to check all four wheels and get at least one new stud for the new stud that is now ruined. Great. I guess I am spending the last days of summer under the car. The plan is to change the oil pan gasket, rear transmission seal, any bad studs, and any bad lug nuts.
But, hey! The horns work now!
I WILL be uploading pictures with this post.